$60,000 to $70,000 Annually
Our client is a leading food manufacturer that delivers consistently superior products. They are searching for a Production Supervisor – Night Shift
in southwestern Minnesota. The schedule is a rotating 12 hour night shift with some weekend coverage.Must Have:
- 4-year degree preferred;
- 3+ years of strong mechanical and operations experience;
- Food and nutrition production;
- Filtration, evaporator or spray dryer experience preferred;
- Leadership, problem solving and organizational skills;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Direct production personnel on the night shift rotating schedule;
- Works with crew to produce all orders while maintaining or exceeding KPIs;
- Ensures quality specifications are followed and issues corrective actions when specifications are not met;
- Trains, counsels, and monitors employees;
- Meet customer volume and quality requirements;
- Assist with recruiting, developing and coaching personnel;
About Cameron Craig:
The Cameron Craig Group is an executive search firm representing job openings in virtually every industry and job function across the country.
We combine the efforts of over 1200 recruiters throughout the US. Together, we represent thousands of job openings and enter dozens of new jobs per day.
When you apply online, your information will forward to the recruiters handling those jobs. If you are a close match, they will contact you to discuss the positions and employers in detail and then work hard to get you interviews ASAP.
All the best in your search!
3 months ago