Sorry, this job was closed 3 years ago. See all open Senior Electrical Engineer Jobs in Seattle, Washington
This individual will be part of an integrated team performing electrical design and supervision of junior electrical engineers. We are looking for a team member who can function independently, collaborate on a team level, manage multiple assignments, and contribute to growth.
· BSEE required
· 7-12 years of experience in building power distribution, lighting, and low voltage systems preferred.
· Professional Engineer license.
· Team player with a can-do attitude.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential.
· Excellent organizational skills.
· Demonstrated success managing client relationships, staff, and projects.
· Skilled in project management, task management, and problem solving.
· Knowledge of EDSA, DAPPER or comparable programs a plus.
· Strong knowledge of the NEC
Responsibilities to include:
Leading up design efforts for midsize projects including:
· Manage/lead/supervise teams to stated goals.
· Project planning and task management for self and project support staff.
· Code review and confirmation.
· Internal and external design coordination
· Utility coordination for both power and low voltage system providers
· Load Calculations
· Fault Calculations
· Quality Control review of drawings
CalTek places engineering and technical professionals in companies with a wide range of products and/or services, including OEM's (original equipment manufacturers), E&C's (engineering and construction firms), A&E's (architectural and engineering firms), software firms, and system integrators. The size of these companies range from start-ups with 10+ employees to larger firms with over 10,000 employees.
Browse senior electrical engineer jobs in Seattle, Washington: