$16 to $21 Hourly
401K, Dental, Medical, Vision
Why Work Here?
“Great company with many years of success.”
International Sales Representative - Must Speak French
Summary Description: Cal Spas is seeking an International Account Representative to maintain and grow our International Cal Spas' dealer network.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop, direct and execute comprehensive country-by-country sales (outside of USA) and marketing plans and programs, both short and long range, to support divisional global strategy to meet sales and revenue objectives of organization.
- Set performance goals accordingly. Maintain visibility of results via the company performance measurement systems.
- Promote and solicit sales on behalf of existing and new Cal Spas products.
- Meet with key clients negotiating and closing deals.
- Develop new and maintain existing relationships with all channel customers.
- Oversees development and maintenance of international customer database.
- Responsible for managing general day-to-day sales account related issues.
- Develop and maintain customer and internal product training programs.
- Facilitate positive customer relations and maintain high Cal Spas integrity. Represent Company at trade association meetings to promote product.
- Report issues that could cause objectives to fail and takes steps to ensure that appropriate measures are taken to correct unsatisfactory results including solicit help/input from others, use of methodical problem solving skills and proposal of realistic alternatives and solutions.
- Participate in advertising and promotion activities including print, online, electronic media, and trade show participation.
- Recommend product positioning, packaging, and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share. Evaluate and recommend distribution channel development programs.
Minimum five years experience in consumer good product sales with established contacts.
Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Seasoned international travel experience.
Ability to use technology and analysis tools (Excel, Outlook, web, databases)
MUST SPEAK ANOTHER LANGUAGE BESIDES ENGLISH
About Cal Spas:
Cal SpasTM was founded in 1979 as a provider of luxury hot tubs. Today, Cal SpasTM is a renowned Global Manufacturer of Home Resort Products.
Pomona, CA, USA
20+ other people applied to this job.
View all Jobs at Cal Spas