$18 to $22 Hourly (plus commission)
Medical, Dental, 401K, Vision
Why Work Here?
“Great company with many years of success.”
Inside Sales Representative
The primary responsibility of the Inside Sales Representative is to maintain and grow the Cal Spas’ dealer network.
- Prospect for new dealers through the use of cold calling, following up with publication & online leads and other manufacturer’s dealer lists & websites.
- Making daily calls to dealers to obtain orders, present product specials, training dealers in all aspects of Cal Spas and create harmonious relationships.
- Follow up with dealer inquiries by phone & email by using customer service skills and product knowledge.
- Work in partnership with Regional Sales Manager (if one exists) to close new dealers and increase sales from existing dealers. In the absence of any RSM, visit Region(s) for an expected total of 2-3 weeks.
- Consistently meet or exceed monthly and special product forecasts.
- Track, monitor daily, weekly and monthly performance.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- A minimum of two years sales and/or demonstration experience
- The ability to design and deliver sales and product training
- Experience training customers
- Excellent verbal, written and public speaking skills.
- Some travel may be required.
- The ability to work in a high visibility position, to interface closely top management and customers.
- Must have good technical skills to use state-of-art sales tools (CRM, Powerpoint, Excel, Internet, Website, online training, etc….)
We offer a desirable schedule, competitive pay, paid vacations, holidays sick days, medical dental, vision and 401k.
Come work for the industry leader!
About Cal Spas:
Cal SpasTM was founded in 1979 as a provider of luxury hot tubs. Today, Cal SpasTM is a renowned Global Manufacturer of Home Resort Products.