Sorry, this job was closed 1 year ago. See all open Spray Gun Operator Jobs in Pomona, CA
“Great company with many years of success.”
Cal Spas is seeking a Fiberglass spray gun operator. We are looking for reliable employees that are responsible and looking to continue their career with the leader of our industry.
This position will be responsible for spraying spa shells surface with resins and fiberglass.
• Use a spray gun resins to spray on a spa shell ensuring an even distribution
• Ensuring the spray gun is clean and in proper working condition.
• Promote shop floor organization and plant cleanliness among personnel (Good Manufacturing Performance
• Ensuring the MEK spray gun mixing tank is always operational and provide necessary maintenance as needed.
• Maintain a positive, professional and energetic attitude at work.
• Meet production requirements and priorities as established by management.
• Other responsibilities may be added to ensure the progress of the department and the company.
Desired Skills & Experience:
• Ability to bend, stoop, stand and walk
• Ability to lift 20 lbs.
• Must pass a spirometry test (this test ensures you are medically able to wear a breathing mask)
• Must be able to wear a breathing mask
• Must be able to use power tools
• Ability to work in a wet and dusty environment.
• Fiberglass experience a plus
Cal SpasTM was founded in 1979 as a provider of luxury hot tubs. Today, Cal SpasTM is a renowned Global Manufacturer of Home Resort Products.
Company address: Pomona, CA, USA
Posted date: 1 year ago
Browse Spray Gun Operator jobs in Pomona CA USA: