Cake Marketing is looking for an exceptional Web Developer who is a self-starter and has a true passion for engineering and web development. Cake’s development team has been rapidly expanding to match increased business needs and this role will play an integral part in helping shape Cake’s flagship marketing platform moving forward.Specifically…
• Help develop interactive user interfaces for Cake’s SaaS analytics platform.
• Work closely with technical leads and architects to design new systems and maintain existing ones.
• Write code that is functional, elegant and on schedule.
• Stay current with cutting-edge web technologies as well as programming best practices and procedures helping instill that into the culture of Cake’s engineering team.
• Work collaboratively in a team-oriented, results-driven environment alongside a group of talented and passionate engineers.
BA/BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, or equivalent experience.
: 1+ years of development experience in both UI and backend development
• Experience with .NET (mainly ASP.NET and C#) framework highly preferred but we are willing to train if you’re willing and eager to learn.
• Familiarity with MS SQL Server databases including basic relational database design and T-SQL query structure.
• Proven experience with front end web technologies such as CSS/HTML.
• ExtJS framework experience is a plus!
• Highly responsible, self-motivated and able to thrive in an energetic, fast-paced, creative environment.
• Strong work ethic and able to work effectively independently and in collaborative team environments.
• Hands-on; completes tasks and dependable; proactive in nature.
• Knows what needs to be done and operates with a sense of urgency, focus and discipline.
• Have excellent communication skills (written, verbal, interpersonal).
• Team player, with a strong sense of ownership and a 'get things done' attitude.
• Detailed oriented persona, who is very meticulous about their work.
• Above all, ethical, fair and of high integrity.
CAKE. SCALABLE, INNOVATIVE, ACCURATE. INTERESTED? CONTACT US ASAP.
• Competitive compensation + stock options + full benefits (medical/dental/vision/retirement).
• Waterfront office located in sunny Newport Beach, CA with a great work culture and energetic environment.
• Be part of a fun, fast-paced, collaborative team, building the next best marketing analytics platform best marketing analytics platform in the market.