Cake Marketing is looking for a SQL Server Developer with experience working with large, complex, databases. This person will be an integral part of Cake’s database team responsible for the development and maintenance of database systems to meet business needs.Specifically…
• Managing many SQL Server 2008 database servers
• Work closely with application developers to create and implement solutions
• Build and maintain complex ETL processes in SQL and SSIS
• Assist with application performance and query tuning
• Managing indexes across databases to maintain performance while scaling Designing/Implementing new tables, fields and stored procedures
• Managing schema changes across databases
BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience preferred
: At least 6 years database experience, with at least 4 of those using Microsoft SQL Server
• Expert level SQL Server 2008 development skills
• Can provide examples of database designs and/or complex stored procedures written
• Must have strong T-SQL programming and debugging skills
• Ability to write queries, stored procedures, triggers and follow execution paths
• Experience with mirroring and/or replication technologies highly desirable
• Highly responsible, self-motivated and able to thrive in an energetic, fast-paced, creative environment.
• Strong work ethic and able to work effectively independently and in collaborative team environments.
• Hands-on; completes tasks and dependable; proactive in nature.
• Knows what needs to be done and operates with a sense of urgency, focus and discipline.
• Have excellent communication skills (written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal).
• Team player, with a strong sense of ownership and a 'get things done' attitude.
• Detailed oriented persona, who is very meticulous about their work.
• Above all, ethical, fair and of high integrity.
CAKE. SCALABLE, INNOVATIVE, ACCURATE. INTERESTED? CONTACT US ASAP.
• Competitive compensation + stock options + full benefits (medical/dental/vision/retirement).
• Waterfront office located in sunny Newport Beach, CA with a great work culture and energetic environment.
• Be part of a fun, fast-paced, collaborative team, building the next best marketing analytics platform in the market.