Cake Marketing is looking for a very client-focused, service and metrics oriented Director of Client Services with experience managing small to medium sized teams. Cake’s Client Services team is growing rapidly and we are looking for a leader to help guide the growth. The right candidate will have technical experience and feel very comfortable utilizing CRM based software. This person must have proven experience in the Performance Marketing industry.Specifically…
· Proactively manage and grow a team of Account Managers and Trainers for the Client Services business unit.
· Provide timely communication with clients via email and phone as issues escalate from the Client Services team.
· Report client status and escalate issues to Executive Management
· Develop, refine and manage the training process for new employees within Client Services.
· Help manage projects between Client Services, Support and Product Management teams.
· Support the Client Services team addressing client questions and providing in-depth product knowledge.
· Develop and improve client out reach processes.
· Working directly with Support Manager to ensure teams are effectively communicating to clients.
· Co-manage customer facing system documentation with Product ManagementAs a global company, our Client Services team is a 24x7 operation. This role occasionally requires multiple shift work or work during non-standard business hours and coverage during public holidays.
BA/BS preferred; equivalent training experience within a related field will also be considered.
: 5+ years of experience in a software (SaaS) based company and 3+ years of experience managing an Account Management/Client Services team.
• Previous experience managing and supporting 24/7 support operations highly preferred!
• Advanced experience working with Microsoft Office specifically Word, Excel and Access.
• Basic understanding of HTML/XML/HTTP Headers, Firebug, etc. a plus.
• Hands-on experience with Zendesk and Confluence/Jira would be helpful.
• Industry experience working with other tracking systems similar to Cake highly preferred.
• Knowledge of basic web technologies (DNS, HTTP, SSL) and web services/API’s a plus.
• Strong ability to analyze support metrics and provide insights and recommendations on how to optimize and improve Cake’s Client Services process and procedures. Strive for service excellence.
• Able to accurately and thoroughly document your work.
• Proven experience working in deadline driven environments and able to deliver results within project timelines.
• Familiarity with software development process.
• Strong analytical ability and metrics orientation.
• Fluent in multiple languages is a plus.
• Highly responsible and responsive, self-motivated and able to thrive in an energetic, fast-paced, creative environment.
• Strong work ethic and able to work effectively independently and in collaborative team environments.
• Hands-on; completes tasks and dependable; proactive in nature.
• Knows what needs to be done and operates with a sense of urgency, focus and discipline.
• Have excellent communication skills (written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal).
• Team player, with a strong sense of ownership and a 'get things done' attitude.
• Detailed oriented persona, who is very meticulous about their work.
• Above all, ethical, fair and of high integrity.
CAKE. SCALABLE, INNOVATIVE, ACCURATE. INTERESTED? CONTACT US ASAP.
• Competitive compensation + stock options + full benefits (medical/dental/vision/retirement).
• Waterfront office located in sunny Newport Beach, CA with a great work culture and energetic environment.
Be part of a fun, fast-paced, collaborative team, building the next best marketing analytics platform in the market