CAKE is looking for a top performing Account Executive with a proven sales record to join the CAKE Sales team. This is a senior level sales role responsible for driving sales and aggressively expanding CAKE’s customer base. This is a hybrid inside/outside sales role with a national territory and a very competitive salary with uncapped commissions.Specifically…
· Build relationships with key marketing executives and decision makers in target accounts via both inside and outside sales methods
· Drive the entire sales process: targeting top prospects, identifying solutions, conducting software demonstrations, negotiating and closing
· Work in conjunction with sales management on account development strategies aimed at increasing revenue opportunities through account penetration and up-selling
· Promptly and proactively address incoming inquiries/leads generated through online advertising, marketing campaigns, and inside sales team
· Keep current with industry trends that are relevant to targeted vertical markets, stay up-to-date with technology and news.
· Collaborate with and provide ongoing feedback to internal CAKE teams to improve the product and increase appeal to prospective and existing clients
· Superb interpersonal communications skills, outgoing personality, and strong presentation skills
· Maintain an aggressive sales pipeline with weekly reports to sales management.
BA/BS degree preferred but equivalent experience will be considered
: 4+ years of sales experience with 2+ years selling SaaS and/or performance marketing related products
· Strong track record in prior quota driven roles with outstanding execution and problem solving skills, resourcefulness, and creativity
· Strong sales, negotiation, account management, follow-up, and time management skills are essential.
· Strong computer skills, proficient in the MS Office suite of products
· Experience with web meeting software such as GoToMeeting and related products
· Previous experience with Sales CRM applications such as SalesForce a strong plus
· Highly responsible, self-motivated and able to thrive in an energetic, fast-paced, creative environment.
· Strong work ethic and able to work effectively independently and in collaborative team environments.
· Hands-on; completes tasks and dependable; proactive in nature.
· Knows what needs to be done and operates with a sense of urgency, focus and discipline.
· Have excellent communication skills (written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal).
· Team player, with a strong sense of ownership and a 'get things done' attitude.
· Detailed oriented persona, who is very meticulous about their work.
· Above all, ethical, fair and of high integrity.
CAKE. SCALABLE, INNOVATIVE, ACCURATE. INTERESTED? CONTACT US ASAP.
· Competitive compensation + stock options + full benefits (medical/dental/vision/retirement).
· Waterfront office located in sunny Newport Beach, CA with a great work culture and energetic environment.
· Be part of a fun, fast-paced, collaborative team, building the next best marketing analytics platform in the market.