- Evaluation of existing methods and systems of quality management.
- Test coverage
- Test impact
- Quality metrics
- Root cause investigation
- Implementation of Software Testing strategies including the execution of System, Integration, and Unit testing to fulfill the quality requirements on our products.
- Implement strategic directions for the entire Quality team including Testers, Analysts, and Engineers.
- Oversee projects to improve our investment in various test frameworks.
- Demonstrated advanced knowledge of Quality theories and practices.
- Comfortable working a matrix environment (i.e. managing by influence).
- Comfortable working in embedded teams in an Agile environment.
- Demonstrated advanced knowledge of multiple operating systems and proficiency in them.
- Technical understanding of white box vs. black box testing and its overall impact on a products quality.
- Demonstrated experienced in managing / delivering testing metrics such as code coverage, test impact, etc.
- Experience using automation systems such as HP Quality Center, Team Foundation Server, etc.
- Experience using testing tools such as Junit, Coded UI, Fiddler, Selenium, etc.
- Experience working in Agile and Waterfall SDLC environments.
- Experience in managing a multi-platform (Windows / Linux) test environment.
- BS in Information Technologies or Computer Science
- Quality Assurance of 5+ years.
- Testing 5+ years.
For details contact: John Visconti at email@example.com or call 978-667-6680 CAE Recruiters http://www.cae-jobs.com
About CAE Recruiters:
CAE Recruiters is a nationwide engineering recruitment firm specializing in engineering software development, implementation and use for over 25 years.
Careers that we focus on include:
* Design Automation and Enterprise Software Vendors. Both MCAE and EDA as well as PLM/Enterprise Software. Software Development, Sales/Marketing and Field Applications Engineering.
* Design Automation methodology and tools for: EDA and MCAE Design Environments
* Electronic Design Engineering for all high end applications; full custom chips, ASIC, FPGA, PCB's and MEMS.
*Mechanical Engineering all applications- CFD, FEA, etc.
Posted 3 years ago
Industrial Goods and Services,