Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Engineer Jobs in Boston, MA
Senior Test and Device Characterization Engineer
The ideal candidate will have the following characteristics:
- BS or MS Engineering degree – Electronics or Electrical Engineering
- 5 to 10 years of IC Test and Characterization Experience of both Analog and Digital circuitry.
- 5 to 10 years of MEMS Test and Characterization Experience.
- Software development experience using Labview, C/C++ and/or Visual Basic a must.
- Hardware development skills required, including Circuit Design, Schematic Capture and Board Layout.
- Develop process documentation, test methods and test plans.
- Experience with ATE and Bench-Type Test systems.
- Experience in Inertial Sensing.
For details contact: John Visconti at email@example.com
or call 978-667-6680 http://www.cae-jobs.com
About CAE Recruiters:
CAE Recruiters is a nationwide engineering recruitment firm specializing in CAD/CAM/CAE/EDA scientific software development, implementation and use for over 25 years.
Careers that we focus on include:
* Design Automation and Enterprise Software Vendors. Both MCAE and EDA as well as PLM/Enterprise Software. Software Development, Sales/Marketing and Field Applications Engineering.
* Design Automation methodology and tools for: EDA and MCAE Design Environments
* Electronic Design Engineering for all high end applications; full custom chips, ASIC, FPGA, PCB's and MEMS.
For details contact: John Visconti at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 978-667-6680
Posted 4 years ago
Browse Engineer jobs in Boston, Massachusetts: