Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open GUI Software Engineer Jobs in Boston, MA
Senior Graphics/GUI Software Engineer
Responsible for the design of leading edge scientific visualization software used for state of the art physics engineering simulations. Use a variety of technologies to implement designs ranging from databases to graphical user interfaces such as Qt, Python, XML, Active-X, Office Open XML, and use contemporary software methodologies such as Agile Development / Scrum to implement those designs.
· BS or MS in Computer Science with at least 5 years experience, or equivalent
· Sound programming skills using C++ and Object Oriented Programming
· Experience designing and implementing graphical user interfaces using a high-level toolkit such as Qt, wxWidgets, or MFC
· Experience with current software development methodologies such as
Design Patterns and UML.
· Experience with one or more high-level interpreted languages such as
Python, C#, and Ruby
· Development experience for both Windows and Linux-based platforms
· Familiarity with mechanical CAD or CAE applications
For details contact: John Visconti at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 978-667-668 http://www.cae-jobs.com
About CAE Recruiters:
CAE Recruiters is a nationwide engineering recruitment firm specializing in CAD/CAM/CAE/EDA scientific software development, implementation and use for over 25 years.
Careers that we focus on include:
* Design Automation and Enterprise Software Vendors. Both MCAE and EDA as well as PLM/Enterprise Software. Software Development, Sales/Marketing and Field Applications Engineering.
* Design Automation methodology and tools for: EDA and MCAE Design Environments
* Electronic Design Engineering for all high end applications; full custom chips, ASIC, FPGA, PCB's and MEMS.
For details contact: John Visconti at email@example.com or call 978-667-6680
Posted 4 years ago
Browse GUI Software Engineer jobs in Boston, Massachusetts: