Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Software Architect Jobs in Lebanon, NH
Parallel/HPC Software Architect
This is a ground floor opportunity with a new HPC group in a major corporation.
The ideal candidate will have a Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Math or Engineering, although exceptional BS candidates will also be considered. Experience in the following areas is desired:
- commercial development of large scale object oriented software
- development and maintenance of core architecture and API components
- distributed parallel programming with MPI
- scientific computing
- computational geometry
- spatial computing, spatial search
Preferred experience in any of the following areas:
- engineering simulation software
- mesh generation
- expertise in writing cohesive, well-structured code
- an understanding of computer architecture/hardware (particularly parallel) as it relates to both high level HPC design and low-level optimization
- ability to work both independently and as part of a distributed team
For details contact: John Visconti at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 978-667-6680. CAE Recruiters http://www.cae-jobs.com http://www.linkedin.com/pub/john-visconti/0/181/b10
About CAE Recruiters:
CAE Recruiters is a nationwide engineering recruitment firm specializing in CAD/CAM/CAE/EDA scientific software development, implementation and use for over 25 years.
Careers that we focus on include:
* Design Automation and Enterprise Software Vendors. Both MCAE and EDA as well as PLM/Enterprise Software. Software Development, Sales/Marketing and Field Applications Engineering.
* Design Automation methodology and tools for: EDA and MCAE Design Environments
* Electronic Design Engineering for all high end applications; full custom chips, ASIC, FPGA, PCB's and MEMS.
For details contact: John Visconti at email@example.com or call 978-667-6680
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Software Architect jobs in Lebanon, New Hampshire: