The successful candidate will work on our core graphics team, doing things like framework development, code optimization, and automated testing. This is a critical role that supports a wide variety of other projects and teams. The requirements for the position are:
- 5+ years professional experience (Lead or Senior Software Engineer) developing on large (multi-million line) systems
- Strong experience and knowledge developing in C++ in a Windows-based or Linux -based environment
- Experience in debugging in complex multi-process system
- Experience with multi-threading programming
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Professionalism, commitment, and maturity in performing job duties
- Highly motivated team player
- Computer Science Degree preferred; professional or advanced degree a plus
Other beneficial skills include:
For details contact: John Visconti at email@example.com
- Prior experience with OpenGL and/or GLSL
- Experience developing in a multi-platform environment
- Experience with VTK or CFD concepts
- Experience with parallel programming using MPI
- Experience with Java
or call 978-667-6680 http://www.cae-jobs.com
About CAE Recruiters:
CAE Recruiters is a nationwide engineering recruitment firm specializing in engineering software development, implementation and use for over 25 years.
Careers that we focus on include:
* Design Automation and Enterprise Software Vendors. Both MCAE and EDA as well as PLM/Enterprise Software. Software Development, Sales/Marketing and Field Applications Engineering.
* Design Automation methodology and tools for: EDA and MCAE Design Environments
* Electronic Design Engineering for all high end applications; full custom chips, ASIC, FPGA, PCB's and MEMS.
*Mechanical Engineering all applications- CFD, FEA, etc.
Posted 3 years ago