Multiple positions are available working in a Custom Tools Group for someone with 3D CAE and CAD systems experience, who also has experience creating graphical interfaces with object orientated programming. Projects will include the programming of customized tools to provide clients a complete GUI-driven solution for their CAE process needs. These positions present an excellent opportunity for someone with numerical analysis expertise and object orientated programming experience to work in a company that is involved in state-of-the-art virtual engineering in a wide range of applications.QUALIFICATIONS:
The following skills are required:
For details contact: John Visconti at email@example.com
- MS or PhD degree in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering. Exceptional BS/BE candidates will also be considered.
- Experience in Object-orientated C++ or Java programming.
- 2-5 years experience running 3 dimensional numerical analysis on commercial grade applications (STAR-CCM+ preferred. Other major
CFD and FEA code experience is also welcome.)
or call 978-667-668 http://www.cae-jobs.com
About CAE Recruiters:
CAE Recruiters is a nationwide engineering recruitment firm specializing in engineering software development, implementation and use for over 25 years.
Careers that we focus on include:
* Design Automation and Enterprise Software Vendors. Both MCAE and EDA as well as PLM/Enterprise Software. Software Development, Sales/Marketing and Field Applications Engineering.
* Design Automation methodology and tools for: EDA and MCAE Design Environments
* Electronic Design Engineering for all high end applications; full custom chips, ASIC, FPGA, PCB's and MEMS.
*Mechanical Engineering all applications- CFD, FEA, etc.
Posted 3 years ago