Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open CAD Jobs in Detroit, MI
CAD/CAE Custom Tools Programming Engineer
The following skills are required:
- MS or PhD degree in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering. Exceptional BS/BE candidates will also be considered.
- Experience in Object-orientated C++ or Java programming.
- 2-5 years experience running 3 dimensional numerical analysis on commercial grade applications (STAR-CCM+ preferred. Other major
CFD and FEA code experience is also welcome.)
For details contact: John Visconti at email@example.com
or call 978-667-668 http://www.cae-jobs.com
About CAE Recruiters:
CAE Recruiters is a nationwide engineering recruitment firm specializing in CAD/CAM/CAE/EDA scientific software development, implementation and use for over 25 years.
Careers that we focus on include:
* Design Automation and Enterprise Software Vendors. Both MCAE and EDA as well as PLM/Enterprise Software. Software Development, Sales/Marketing and Field Applications Engineering.
* Design Automation methodology and tools for: EDA and MCAE Design Environments
* Electronic Design Engineering for all high end applications; full custom chips, ASIC, FPGA, PCB's and MEMS.
For details contact: John Visconti at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 978-667-6680
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse CAD jobs in Detroit, Michigan: