A Texas Burger King Franchisee is looking for qualified candidates to serve as Restaurant General Managers for locations in San Antonio & Corpus Christi, TX
MUST BE WILLING TO LOCATE
• Overall accountability for the operation of a single restaurant (10-45 employees) ensuring delivery on the Customer Promise, and ensuring desired restaurant outcomes (increased sales, profitability, and employee retention)
• Mobilizes the restaurant management team to oversee the financial controls, operations, people development, customer service and compliance within the restaurant across all shifts
• Directs accurate preparation and sale of products
• Ensures company standards on equipment, facility and grounds are maintained by using a preventative maintenance program
• Motivates and directs team members to exceed customer expectations with fast, accurate, friendly service in clean surroundings.
• Provides coaching and feedback to team and managers on team stations, products, processes and policies
• Assumes full accountability for the restaurant profit and loss management by implementing marketing strategies; following cash control/security procedures, maintaining inventory, managing labor, reviewing financial reporting to enhance restaurant results
• Enforces compliance with government regulations, Market Policy, employment law, food safety, National Security Policy, operations and policies and procedures relating to all restaurant activities across shifts
• Leads restaurant management team in recruiting, selecting, hiring, training and retaining effective team talent. Counsels and disciplines team members as necessary.
• High School Diploma or GED required, 2 years of college preferred
• 2-4 years of management experience in a restaurant, retail or hospitality industry
• Strong math and Windows-based computer literacy
• Reliable transportation
About Burger King:
Hart Restaurant Management, Inc. is a franchisee of Burger King Corporation with over 40 locations throught the state of Texas. Hart Restaurant Management, Inc. is corporately located in Corpus Christi, Texas.