Sorry, this job was closed 3 months ago. See all open Architect Jobs in Boston, MA
“Our work environment is tight knit and team focused, fast paced and fun. Paid Time Off.”
Looking to build a better future for yourself? How about a brighter community for those around you? If you’re a talented construction professional who considers your craft to be more of a passion than a job, Building Restoration Services Corp. (BRS) wants to hear from you!
Specializing in building restoration, renovation, and fabrication services of all kinds, BRS is a single source general contractor whose work environment is fun, fast-paced, and above all, team-focused.
BRS employs and retains the region’s top carpenters, masons, roofers, millworkers, steel fabricators/erectors, water-proofers, and glaziers to complete every project while upholding the company’s core values of quality, safety, and customer service.
Think you have what it takes to join our tightly knit, spirited crew? Read on to learn if your skills are a match for Boston’s fastest growing team.
SKILLS AND QUALITIES:
* Upbeat, cheerful, easy to get along with, professional appearance, and excellent communication and "people" skills
* AutoCAD/Revit and sketchup,
* Has been out in the field doing such things as construction inspections, finding out code requirements, getting plans approved by the city, working with clients on plan revisions, etc.
* Salary based on experience
Interested parties please email the following:
* Resume with detailed job experience, computerized drafting skills, samples of plans drawn, and contactable references
* Describe what makes you a good fit for this position, as well as an invaluable team member
BRS is a single source building restoration general contractor that specializes in restoration, renovation and fabrication services. Our work environment is tight-knit and team focused, fast-paced and fun.
In early 2017, BRS launched a new division, Building RECON Services, to provide building envelope consulting services to building owners and managers. Building RECON Services specifically provides services to include investigation of failures, new construction consulting to architects and contractors, preventative maintenance surveys and programs, and restoration design, bidding and construction administration.
BRS takes great pride in the solid reputation we've built by always treating our customers, partners, and employees fairly. We strive to be the best in the business by hiring and retaining the best talent in the business.
Posted date: 4 months ago
Browse Architect jobs in Boston, MA:
L&T Technology Services in Cambridge, MA
Posted yesterday on ZipRecruiter
John Flatley Company in Quincy, MA
Posted 2 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Silverline in Boston, MA
Posted 21 days ago on ZipRecruiter