Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Sales Executive Jobs in Shelton, CT
We are a young, growing and fast paced technology company specializing in energy management systems for commercial buildings. Our systems comprise of both hardware and software, maximize energy savings and provide an attractive return on investment. If you want to join a leading, sustainable technology company with an aggressive growth strategy and a challenging and dynamic work environment, then this is the opportunity for you. Northeast; Mid-Atlantic; CA regions desired.
The sales executive influences C level executives, engineering firms, architects, and other prospects, and assists them in applying Budderfly and other supportive goods and services to best meet their needs, resulting in revenue generation. In addition, the position provides input and participates in the marketing, market planning and technical development of products and services in the assigned area.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Take responsibility for establishing and maintaining relationships with executives, design engineer partners, architects, electrical contractors, and other key strategic partners
· Create a business development strategy and framework in support of the product vision and delivery timeline
· Position Budderfly products as essential components of a complete energy management strategy
· Gather input for the design, support, marketing, and product training programs
· Identify and communicate product needs based on feedback from customers
· Responsible for proposal preparation of projects
· Monitor competitor products, sales and marketing activities
· Prepares accurate and thorough sales activity reports
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Engineering, or related field
· Minimum 3 years professional work experience successfully selling into the technical community; engineering and architectural industry a plus
· Basic understanding of building systems (mechanical, controls, energy management)
· Possess a solid working knowledge and leadership of general business, marketing, sales, and engineering as it relates to the infrastructure and building energy management marketplace
· Excellent cold calling skills and the ability to identify and seek out new business
· Enthusiastic self-starter with excellent time management, planning and organizational skills
· Strong interpersonal, communication, negotiation, and closing skills
· Willingness to travel 50% of time; primarily within region
Visit our website at www.Budderfly.com.
For confidential consideration e-mail resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Budderfly LLC:
Do you want to be part of the next big thing in energy management? Budderfly, based in Shelton, CT, is a rapidly growing software/hardware technology organization focused on providing our clients more visibility than ever into their energy expense. Budderfly provides our customers the ability to manage, measure and control their lighting, plug and process load and HVAC.
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Sales Executive jobs in Shelton, Connecticut:
Inside Sales Executive – B2B Trade Events & Publications
The Job Shop Company in New Haven, CT
Posted 7 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Senior Sales Executive NEW!
Lighthouse Catholic Publishing in Waterbury, CT
Posted 12 hours ago on ZipRecruiter
Technology Sales Executive
Innovative Information Solutions in Waterbury, CT
Posted 16 days ago on ZipRecruiter