Sorry, this job was closed 19 days ago. See all open Sales Jobs in Chicago, IL
Benefits OfferedMedical, Dental, 401K
BTX is a top-tier, business development distributor and manufacturer of emerging technologies, signal processing products and integration essentials for the audiovisual (A/V) industry. We offer a wide range of products that include AV over IP, capture and streaming, signal distribution, digital signage and collaboration software solutions. Because we work with many talented manufacturer partners, we are in a unique position to help our integration clients choose the best products available, value engineer projects, increase their profitability and create unique and elegant designs.
We are looking for a talented, driven, technology-minded regional sales manager to drive our business in the Midwest territory. In this role, you will work with integrators and consultants to introduce new and unique products into their systems designs. You will also work with corporate, educational and HOW end users to develop business and drive it back through the channel.
BTX offers a full suite of benefits, including medical and dental insurance, holiday and vacation leave and company-matched retirement savings. Our employee programs are designed to encourage ongoing personal and professional growth. We offer extensive technology training and a very strong and supportive outside sales team atmosphere.
- Responsible for generating new business in education, corporate, government and medical accounts in the Midwest Region.
- Responsible for maintaining and building relationships with existing clients and manufacturers.
- Help integration clients value-engineer their designs with new or unique technology to help them win business profitably.
- Become technically proficient with all of BTX’s products and work with your inside sales team members to provide overall excellent customer service.
- Utilize the technical experts within BTX to maximize sales.
- Ability to give product demonstrations and presentations to small and large groups of people.
- Meet or exceed individual sales goals on a quarterly basis.
- Travel within the Midwest territory and attend 1-2 national industry trade shows.
- Knowledge of audiovisual technologies and systems
- A minimum of 3 years, and preferably 5+ years of outside sales / territory management experience.
A 4 Year college degree.
We are looking for somebody who is able to develop and maintain mutually beneficial relationships with clients and consultants to uncover new business opportunities. The ability to communicate effectively and accurately verbally and in writing is critical.
About BTX Technologies, Inc.:
BTX Technologies (founded in 1967) is America's premier supplier of cutting-edge audiovisual (A/V) and broadcast products used to build corporate board rooms, trading floors, broadcast studios, hospitals, museums, theaters, stadiums and classrooms. We distribute thousands of products and manufacture many of our own, having earned 5 patents along the way.
We have multiple distribution hubs and sales offices throughout the USA and a loyal customer base world-wide. BTX provides an excellent benefits package, including medical and a matching 401k. The company is made up of an exceptional group of smart, fun and hardworking individuals. The work environment is fast-paced, exciting and rewarding. We welcome your application to fill this important position within the company.
Posted date: 1 month ago
Browse Sales jobs in Chicago, Illinois:
Stone Management Sales Specialist NEW!
Olympus in Chicago, IL
Posted 21 hours ago on ZipRecruiter
B2B Sales Agent (Job ID#9571625) - Chicago, IL
Symmetry Business Group in Chicago, IL
Posted 10 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Inside Sales / Business Sales / Energy Sales / Sales Representative NEW!
mysite in Chicago, IL
Posted 11 hours ago on ZipRecruiter