Dental, Vision, Life, Medical, 401K
Job Summary: Marketing & Communications Coordinator will be the point person for BTE outward facing brand activity. Through scheduling and maintaining timely execution of outbound marketing and communications-related functions including driving content marketing, digital advertising, direct mail, and events – both virtual and physical.
- Executes content marketing strategy for Workforce Solutions and Products – editorial calendar, article sourcing, copywriting/editing, and multimedia production
- Takes a high degree of intrinsic initiative and driving key people and processes in a consistent, proactive manner throughout all marketing and communications needs
- Publishes and promotes blog - making it a vital resource for relevant industry content for customer engagement, better brand visibility and search engine ranking.
- Drives content, packaging, and delivery of monthly and quarterly outbound newsletters for Products and Workforce Solutions
- Coordinates Social Media initiatives – Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, together with team to seize on opportunities extending brand’s reach
- Leverages marketing automation tool, CMS, and CRM for visibility and traceability of marketing impact
- Supports team on executing and growing lead generation and lead nurturing activities, including inbound web, outbound marketing, social media, blog, and others
- Coordinates bookings and logistics for tradeshows and brand events for Domestic Products and Workforce Solutions. Works with team to ensure synergy and continuity from planning to execution and through followup.
- Attends key Trade Shows to maximize lead gen and meaningful interactions. Through guiding and supporting personnel on strategy, driving engagement, bringing in and managing lead collection. Helps set up, run, and break down booth. Captures high quality photo and video of activity for web/blog/social visibility
- Works with team to quantify ROI and provide visibility into show performance
- Assists International Products and Research Services with tradeshow, marketing, PR activity
- Works closely with Sales, Sales Admin, VPs, to improve and grow email outreach list. Schedules and coordinates regular communication and engagement.
About BTE Technologies, Inc.:
Are you passionate about making people healthier and more productive? Helping them lead better lives at work and at home?
If you answered “yes” - welcome to BTE. You’ll feel at home here. Surrounded by like-minded individuals who stop at nothing to make an impact, every day. A lasting, tangible impact on your career, on our organization, and on the state of healthcare worldwide. Adding up your daily wins to impact global change for good. At BTE, we recognize that we are a special company. That’s why we need you. Our culture thrives on it. We are home to people like you, who are passionate about their work life and believe that work should be fun. You can have it all. Get the best of both worlds with BTE. Enjoy the freedom to make a real impact in a small, exciting company with a rapid growth trajectory. Built on the stability and track record of over 35 years of excellence in healthcare. Serving our broad, loyal, global market. This is an exciting career opportunity with growth potential for a dedicated and driven individual. Comprehensive benefits package including Company 401K match.