401K, Dental, Vision, Life, Medical
Job Title: Industrial Athletic Trainer, Workforce Solutions
Job Location: East Moline, IL
Implementation and execution of BTE Onsite Prevention Programs in a manufacturing environment, including musculoskeletal screen, administration of appropriate modalities, appropriate taping and or bracings, instruction and demonstration of stretching/job appropriate stretches, home management and instruction, lifestyle management education, postural training and body mechanic coaching. Work will be performed in clinic setting and plant production floor.
- Implementation and carry out of BTE Onsite prevention and work intervention programs, as specified per location
- ATC will need to be both a team player and work autonomously in delivering EIP services
- Conduct on-the-job coaching to ensure proper technique and body mechanics are being utilized
- Promote use of proper posture and body mechanics through training and education, either one on one or in group setting
- Promote prevention services and wellness per employee needs
- Responsible for time management of weekly schedule, making appointments with employees and meeting necessary deadlines
- Provide daily tracking metrics for monthly dashboard
- Coordinate and conduct weekly meetings with identified team members
- Communicate weekly with management to ensure workflow is successful
- Work collaboratively with other team members at plant including clinic personnel, Medical Director and others as required
- Provide flexible schedule which may include early mornings and or late evening to service all shifts for employee needs
- Become proficient in BTE specific programs used for documentation, tracking, referrals, time sheets, and employer required software and or other systems
- Other duties as assigned which may include but not limited to development and implementation of stretching program, work conditioning, return-to-work process and procedure, physical demand analysis and ergonomic coaching as needed or applicable.
- Must be a certified Athletic Trainer, by either the National Athletic Trainers’ Association or equivalent State Certification.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Must have a valid card evidencing successful completion of a CPR course at the Basic Life Support for Healthcare Provider level (American Heart Association) or Professional Rescuer (American Red Cross)
- Demonstrated experience in outpatient clinical skills, first responder skills, and musculoskeletal education
- Experience in an occupational setting.
- Experience with an industrial wellness program
- Experience working with Worker’s Compensation
- Experience working in independent role as well as in team environment
About BTE Technologies, Inc.:
With offices in the US and Canada, and a worldwide distributor base, BTE has been at the forefront of technology-assisted rehabilitation and physical abilities testing for over 30 years. BTE’s Workforce Solutions provides employers with superior processes and technology to enable employers to optimize productivity, through lower absenteeism/turnover, improved safety, reduced injuries and claims costs, and measurably increased performance. Our onsite health services are a key driver for client success and ROI.
These positions are located in an outstanding onsite setting of a leading worldwide company with a team of physicians, assistants, athletic trainers, clinicians, and case coordinators that provide preventive, acute and emergency medical services to help reduce and treat injuries and illness in the workplace.
Join our passionate, diverse group of talented professionals as we continue to reach new markets with industry leading healthcare products and services.
Comprehensive benefits package including Company 401K match.
6 months ago