Posted 2 years ago in Information Technology
SQL Server DBA (Lake Success, NY 11020)
The Database Administrator will work in support of our Development Teams, QA Teams and Production Databases using MS SQL Server. Will work closely with Development Team members to develop and implement enhancements for all company products. Will also provide in-house and customer support.
· DBA experience: installing new servers, upgrades, creating new databases, backup/recovery etc.
· Will support MS SQL Server Database for high volume applications
· Must be experienced in administering of SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
· T-SQL programming; writing stored procedures, cursors, triggers and performance tuning.
· Experienced in MSSQL client and performance utilities such as Profiler, BCP, deployment tools, etc.
· Will have excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills.
· Knowledge of /Experience with Tidal Enterprise Scheduler; LiteSpeed dump/restore utility; Perl Scripting and Equity Trading is a plus.
· Must be able to meet deadlines, must be a team player.
· Must be available for nightly processes troubleshooting
This is a permanent, full time position (NOT a contract). Please do not apply (or refer) unless authorized to work in the US.
All candidates must be either US Citizens or US Permanent Residents
All candidates MUST be local to Lake Success, L.I., NY
Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation.
Relocation is NOT offered.
Very Successful International Consumer Products Firm
Browse sql server dba jobs in Lake Success: