Posted 1 year ago in Information Technology
Senior Developer, Oracle E-Business Suite
We are seeking an experienced Developer who will be responsible for the delivery of Software Tools and Platform-Oriented Software Components for the Oracle E-Business Suite Application and IBM Master Data Management Suite. The ideal Candidate will have at least 5 years of relevant Software Development experience.
· At least 5 years experience in support development and technical activities associated with our Oracle EBS Application Suite – Including Inventory, Purchasing, AR, AP, GL, BOM and MRP.
· Development and Enhancement to our in-house tool set used by business user based on Oracle Forms, Reports, Java, and UNIX. Must have solid, current experience with Oracle Forms/Reports, SQL, PL/SQL, Open Interfaces, and APIs.
· Must be proficient in all stages of project lifecycle, from business requirements and technical definitions to development, testing, user acceptance testing (UAT), production support, and completion.
· Proven background in the Development of WebServices, Packages, Procedures, and Applications.
· Must be able to troubleshoot production support issues post release deployment and devise solutions. Will have proven ability to solve complex production issues.
· Will be expected to handle projects through completion on an independent basis, including interacting with other teams and 3rd parties for design and architecture.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical faculty and at least 5 additional years of experience in similar field. Masters Degree preferred
· Should be experienced in vendor and product agnostic environments and will have the ability to adapt and absorb new and emerging standards in the software development environment such as Open Source, etc.
· Must demonstrate a proven ability to lead discussions and encourage thought on enabling business value and growth through rapid integration and delivery.
· Oracle eBusiness Suite- AP, AR, GL, Inventory, Purchasing, BOM and MRP modules
· IBM InfoSphere Master Data Management Suite
· Java Development / Support experience
· AOL, Oracle Advanced PLSQL, TOAD, Forms, Report, and UNIX Shell Scripting.
This is a permanent, full time position.
All candidates MUST be local to Garden City, L.I., NY
Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation.
Relocation is NOT offered.
(All candidates must be legally eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship and must reside locally. Sorry, no Visa sponsorships or Transfers at this time. No 3rd Party Recruiters unless you represent a local candidate with these qualifications)
Very Successful International Consumer Products Firm
Browse senior developer jobs in Garden City, New York:
CNS Search Group - Manhattan, NY
Posted 2 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
Interpro, Inc. - Brooklyn, NY
Posted 3 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
United Software Group - Carle Place, NY
Posted 2 days ago on DiversityJobs