Posted 2 years ago in Information Technology
Mobile Ecommerce Product Manager (Garden City, NY)
· We are seeking a Senior Manager, Mobile with a demonstrated record of leading Mobile Commerce Product Management.
· Will have experience leveraging innovative marketing campaigns to deliver extensive revenue growth within the mobile channel environment.
· Will function as part of our Internal Engineering and Marketing Teams with a focus on managing our mobile site and numerous apps and delivering and increasing the profitability of our mobile channel.
· Must be comfortable working closely with Senior Members of the Corporate Management and other Stakeholders.
· Must have a Strong Level of Attention to Detail with a proficiency in Multi-Tasking and an ability to build relationships across internal and external Users at all levels.
· The selected candidate will have a "Get it Done" attitude and will be experienced with making data-driven tactical judgment calls.
· Absolutely MUST have excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Product Management and Growth
· Stakeholder Management
· 4+ years of Mobile Product Management or a mix of consulting, technology and marketing experience at top mobile commerce or retail organizations with vibrant mobile channel presence.
· High analytical horsepower to drive strategic interpretation of marketing activities and develop insights that positively impact the outcome.
· Exceptional relationship skills and the ability to build rapport with vendors in technology, marketing and emerging platforms. Existing relationships with mobile ad networks and emerging players is a big plus.
· Exceptional oral and written communication skills and a demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally to get work completed is a key success factor.
· Ability to multitask, handle pressure and meet deadlines in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment.
· Advanced computer skills are required including the ability to learn and utilize internal applications. Knowledge of digital product and platform SDK’s, API requirements and system architecture will be a big plus.
· College degree required, advanced degree a plus especially in CS/Engineering/Product Management. We welcome applicants with non-traditional educational and professional experience.
This is a permanent, full time position (NOT a contract). Please do not apply (or refer) unless authorized to work in the US.
All candidates must be either US Citizens or US Permanent Residents
All candidates MUST be local to Long Island, NY
Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation.
Relocation is NOT offered.
Very Successful International Consumer Products Firm
Browse ecommerce product manager jobs in Garden City, New York:
ECommerce Partners - New York, NY
Posted 29 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
Direct Sales Recruiting LLC - Uniondale, NY
Posted 3 days ago on Monster
FILD - New York, NY
Posted 6 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply