Posted 2 years ago in Information Technology
IT / Database Specialist (Nassau County, NY)
· The IT / Database Specialist will work with Microsoft SQL Server and be responsible for backups, restores, stored procedures, and data mining.
· Will work with Crystal Reports and Crystal Reports Server
· She/He should be familiar with ASP.Net (light exposure is acceptable) to help maintain and create new .Net Applications (VB.Net). Strong .Net experience is a plus
· Must have the ability to learn and become familiar with our ERP system and provide support when needed. Experience with Prophit 21 (Epicore) or related ERP System is desired
· Should have some familiarity with EDI to work with our existing and new EDI trading partners. Any experience with MapForce (Altova) or related/similar software is a plus
· Ecommerce experience is a plus.
· Bachelor’s Degree and five + years’ experience
· Must have strong SQL Server 2005/2008 skills
· Crystal Reports / Crystal Report Server experience
· ASP.Net (VB.Net) a plus
· EDI experience is a plus
· Should be familiar with B2B ECommerce
There is ample opportunity for growth in this position.
This is a permanent, full time position (NOT a contract). Please do not apply (or refer) unless authorized to work in the US.
All candidates must be either US Citizens or US Permanent Residents
All candidates MUST be local to Nassau County, Long Island, NY
Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation.
Relocation is NOT offered.
Very Successful Manufacturer of Real-Time Data Management Systems
Browse database specialist jobs in Nassau, New York: