Front End Web Developer
- Will Collaborate with Business Units to improve the End-User Experience and adoption of Web Applications.
- Designs, Builds and Maintains End-to-End Solutions based on Business Functional Requirements.
- Will also ensure that the Applications Performance Metrics meet Stated Targets.
- Create user-centered designs based on business and functional requirements, user research, market analysis, customer feedback, and usability findings
- Enhance, maintain, and troubleshoot web application requests
- Develop software and design standards, processes and procedures, testing and guidelines to ensure they meet business rules and government regulations
- Participate in user research and usability testing to help improve the user experience
- Communicate and manage own project status and deliverables with peers and managers
- Works with other developers, operations and customer service as necessary to investigate and resolve any production support related issues
- BS in Computer Science or Equivalent work experience
- At least five years of web software development experience with the following applications and tools:
- Relational Databases (SQL Server/MySQL)
- Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX
- Comfortable with Agile and Iterative Methodologies
- Experience implementing Unit and System Tests (i.e. NUnit, JMeter) as necessary to provide sufficient code quality and code coverage
- Experience using software project life-cycle tools (i.e. Bug Tracking, Requirements Management, etc…). Jira experience a plus
- Experience with server side architectures and system design and development
- Understanding the benefits of SEO and the development skills to support SEO are a plus
- Experience with NoSQL technologies such as Redis, MongoDB, MemCache is a plus
This is a permanent, full time position.
All candidates MUST be Local to Suffolk County, L.I., NY
Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation.
Relocation is NOT offered.
All candidates must be legally eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship and must reside locally. Sorry, No Visa sponsorships or Transfers at this time. No 3rd Party Recruiters unless you represent a local candidate with these qualifications
RESUMES FROM OUTSIDE OF THE US WILL NOT BE READ