Posted 1 year ago in Information Technology
Email Operations Manager (Garden City, NY)
· Will be heavily involved in the Planning, Design and Implementation of our Leading-Edge Email Marketing Programs
· Responsible for the Operational Production and Execution of both Revenue-Producing and Non-Revenue Producing Emails.
· Must have experience with Email Planning and Deployment along with Web Content Management in a Retail/On-Line Retail environment.
· The position requires technical expertise in Digital Marketing, combined with a thorough knowledge of Best Practices relating to Email and Cross-Channel Marketing Programs.
· While working within our Direct Marketing and Retention Department will collaborate with Marketing, Merchandising, Creative, eCommerce, Customer Service, and various Third-Party Vendors on a daily basis.
· Project Management of all Email Deliverables and execution of day-to-day operational tasks to support our daily Email schedule.
· Create marketing briefs that clearly and concisely convey the objectives of a given campaign and communicate those requirements to users and clients both internally and externally
· Working with Email Service Provider to Build, Test and Deploy Email Campaigns.
· Maintaining reports; compiling Email data and lessons learned.
· Quality Assurance and Testing Email Campaigns to ensure Accuracy and Quality.
· Managing project timelines during both peak and non-peak periods
· Monitoring deliverability and follow up on resulting issues.
· Bachelor’s Degree; ideally in Marketing or a related field; Advanced Degree a plus
· 3+ years working in a Retail/eCommerce Environment
· Familiarity with industry ESP platforms, in both self-serve and full-serve capacities
· Must have experience with Email Campaign Management Platforms (Unica, Aprimo, etc....) or products such as Blue Hornet, Bronto, etc… Will have experience with the design and deployment of Email Marketing Campaigns
· Will have experience with List Segmentation / List Management and Lifecycle Messaging
· Knowledge of Email Best Practices, Deliverability, CAN-SPAM Legislation, and Email Success Metrics
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, implementing last-minute changes as needed
· Demonstrated ability to manage a large number of Email programs simultaneously
· Experience with cross-channel marketing and working with third-party partners
· Strong English Communications, Project & Time Management, and Analytical Skills along with Strong Business Writing and Presentation Skills. Strong attention to detail is a must have
· Working knowledge of MS Office/Google Apps
This is a permanent, full time position (NOT a contract). Please do not apply (or refer) unless authorized to work in the US.
All candidates must be either US Citizens or US Permanent Residents
All candidates MUST be local to Garden City, L.I., NY
Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation.
Relocation is NOT offered.
RESUMES FROM OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES WILL NOT BE ACKNOWLEDGED
Well established B2B Distribution Firm
Browse operations manager jobs in Garden City, New York:
Sodexo Operations LLC - HARRISON, NY
Posted 5 days ago on the web
Sodexo Operations LLC - BROOKLYN, NY
Posted 5 days ago on the web
New York IPA - Rockville Centre, NY
Posted 2 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply