Posted 1 year ago in Information Technology
C# Applications Developer (Plainview, NY 11803)
· The right person for this role will possess a strong passion for software development, be highly self-directed, motivated and energetic.
· Will work within a highly motivated team to build modules of an integrated end-to-end solution for systems built on latest Microsoft technologies. Must be flexible to work on multiple platforms and development environments.
· Will research, assess and make decisions on appropriate technologies for use on multiple projects.
· Must work well both independently and within team environments.
· Strong, Current C# Experience is a Must
· Deep Passion for Software Development. Must Have a Desire to Explore and Work On Emerging Technologies as well as Legacy Environments
· Exceptional Technical and Analytics Skills
· Ideally, will have Experience in Multiple Environments and exposure to C++ and/or Java
· Solid OOP, Design Patterns and Relation Database Experience (SQL)
· Mobile App Development (Objective C, Mono) a Very Strong Plus
· Exposure to Agile Methodologies, TDD, or Continuous Integration Desired
· Must Have Strong Oral and Written English Communication Skills and be Able to Interface with Users, Both Technical and Non-Technical at All Levels
· BS in Computer Science or Related Field, MS Preferred
This is a permanent, full time position (NOT a contract). Please do not apply (or refer) unless authorized to work in the US.
All candidates must be either US Citizens or US Permanent Residents
All candidates MUST be local to Plainview, Long Island, NY
Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation.
Relocation is NOT offered.
Very Successful Manufacturer of Real-Time Data Management Systems
Browse c applications developer jobs in Plainview, New York:
BryceNet, Inc. - New Hyde Park, NY
Posted 15 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
BryceNet, Inc. - Farmingdale, NY
Posted yesterday on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
The Nielsen Company - Syosset, NY
Posted 2 months ago on iHire