Your feedback helps keep ZipRecruiter safe.
Learn more about how to recognize common online scams
“West Logistics has been a leader in providing warehousing services and solutions for 65 years. We offer competitive wages and benefits.”
Must be able to operate a brewery lift and a MHE in consistent, safe, and reliable manner. Prompt work attendance with minimal unplanned absences. Looking for someone who would like to work 12 hour days with ample days off during the week.
Schedule: Second shift 2:00 pm until 10:30 pm
Knowledge and Skills
Environment and physical requirements
· Communication with people
· Must be able to sit a minimum of eight (8) hours per day and must be able to stand/climb stairs as required
· Must be able to twist, stoop, squat, crouch, and reach above shoulder level on regular basis
· Must be able to lift 35 pounds on regular basis
· Position may be exposed to heavy duty tractors and trailers, gas and diesel engines, maintenance areas, shipping and receiving docks, material handling equipment, warehouse personnel, and OTR drivers
· Minimal travel time
For 65 years, West Logistics has been a leader in providing unique warehousing services and solutions at our contract, dedicated and public warehousing facilities. Our company currently owns or manages over 2,500,000 square feet of space in 17 locations across nine states - North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Kentucky, Wisconsin, Nevada, and Pennsylvania.
Company website: http://brownintegratedlogistics.com/our-solutions/warehousing/
Posted date: 6 days ago