Sorry, this job was closed 1 month ago.
“Awesome company! Great Benefits and lots of room for growth!”
Description: Responsible for ensuring the safe transport of each child and staff member to designated academies and schools.
Qualifications/Requirements: A qualified bus driver will possess a state issued CDL class B with a passenger/school bus endorsement. The driver must also maintain a clean driving record and pass all random drug and alcohol tests and required background checks including: Child Abuse, Criminal and FBI.
1. Adhere to the appropriate route as outlined and assigned by the supervisor.
2. Ensure that each pick up is conducted in a timely manner and within company policy.
3. Have an updated and current driver log in the bus at all times.
4. Complete a pre- and post–trip vehicle inspection on a daily basis and file accordingly.
5. Ensure updated inspection, quality and cleanliness of the vehicle.
6. Proper pick up, usage, and drop off of company issued two-way radio systems.
7. Abide by all DOT, state and company general safety rules.
8. Report any and all vehicle safety violations and accidents.
9. Monitor and report vehicle maintenance and safety infractions.
10. Refuel vehicle(s) during appointed times as directed by supervisor.
11. Maintain verbal contact with immediate supervisor during any type of emergency (e.g.. snow) and early dismissals.
12. All other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Brightside Academy is an equal opportunity employer - EOE
Our future is BRIGHTER with YOU!
Headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA, we employ over 1,500 people and serve over 7,000 children per day in our academies located in multiple cities across Pennsylvania, Ohio and New York. At Brightside Academy our employees are our best resource. As a result, we recruit and retain the best. We offer competitive wage rates for qualified candidates, paid time off and holidays, group health insurance for all full-time staff, and the opportunity to climb the career ladder due to our continued growth.
Pre-employment criminal background check and drug screen are required. Brightside Academy proudly supports a diverse workforce - EOE
Posted date: 2 months ago
Browse Bus Driver jobs in Philadelphia PA USA:
PreFlight Airport Parking in Philadelphia, PA
Posted 10 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Lee Transportation LLC in Philadelphia, PA
Posted 16 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Philadelphia Trolley Works in Philadelphia, PA
Posted 6 days ago on ZipRecruiter