Brightree, the fastest growing Internet-based business management solution in the market, is seeking a team-player with a natural propensity to share concepts and techniques as well as foster and encourage sharing of knowledge. The Senior Software Engineer will participate in the technical design of the solutions including data modeling, functional design, test criteria, user interface design and development. Practical, relevant experience as a creative problem solver and a proven ability to convert specifications into exception software solutions are critical. The Senior Software Engineer will develop new features as well as maintain existing code for 24/7 mission critical applications in the HME/DME market.
• Design and develop new software features
• Maintain existing code through defect correction and refactoring
• Participate in technical design
• Write stored procedures, triggers and update the data model
• Provide unit tests for all code
• Conduct code reviews with other developers
• Follow best practices for software development in a web environment
• 5+ years of experience working for a software company with web-based applications using Microsoft technologies.
• 5+ years of experience with MS SQL Server (TSQL/SQL)
• Strong OO knowledge and practical experience
• Practical experience with source code configuration, versioning and promotion
• Excellent problem solving, issue identification and technical documentation skills
• Ability to manage multiple concurrent priorities and meeting deadlines
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Agile software methodology experience a plus
• Experience working in a SaaS model a plus
• Experience with BizTalk a plus
Brightree is the largest provider of cloud-based software for the post-acute healthcare industry, with close to 500 employees serving nearly 3,000 healthcare related service providers. Brightree is the market leader with products in the home health, hospice, and rehab home care segments; and also serves the HME, HME pharmacy, home infusion, orthotics and prosthetics segments of healthcare. Our nationally recognized cloud-based solutions are developed at our corporate offices located near Atlanta, Georgia and Raleigh, North Carolina.