“Flexibility, great working environment and room for growth”
Openings in Rochester & Batavia, NY
Brighton Securities Financial Advisor Development Program is for individuals with a strong desire to succeed, a background in sales, and who are ready to build a wealth management practice The program is designed to maximize the success of its participants. Each trainee is paired with a mentor who, along with other experienced professionals at the firm, is committed to developing trainees into thriving financial advisors. Brighton Securities is committed to providing the top Financial Advisor Development Program in Rochester. Here’s how you’ll succeed:
· Study for and pass FINRA exams, with our help and guidance
· Hit the ground running with extensive and detailed training modules
· Learn wealth management from Brighton’s industry-leading team
· Meet with your mentor for training and guidance on prospecting and marketing
You’ll be a full-time financial advisor, seeking, building and maintaining client relationships daily,and developing a base of knowledge and experience of financial markets. Our team and partners will boost your confidence and productivity as you learn the business from the inside out. At Brighton Securities, we are all committed to your success. All candidates in the Financial Advisor Training Program can expect:
· Base salary with bonus potential throughout the program
· Benefits package including medical/dental insurance options and 401(k)/profit-sharing
· Guided lessons covering a variety of investment and sales related topics
· Personal marketing budget awarded by the firm to help you grow your personal brand
· Outstanding back office team dedicated to supporting your success
· A viable business plan for growing your practice
Successful completion of the Brighton Securities Financial Advisor Training Program can lead to a satisfying, lifelong financial services career. Ready to trade your job for a career? Contact us today.
· Our top trainees typically earn a 6-figure income within 3 years
· 40% of our successful trainees are equity partners in the firm
· Our program is 5x better than industry averages in graduating successful financial advisors
The ideal candidate will have a bachelor’s degree, and we have a strong preference for a track record of proven sales success. Our ideal candidate will also possess the following attributes:
· Self-motivated / self-disciplined character and an entrepreneurial spirit
· A confident and engaging presence
· A commitment to putting the client first, always
Trainees will undergo rigorous preparation to become registered with FINRA and pass Series 7, 66, and SIE exams within the first 10 weeks of hire.
Brighton Securities is a local, independently owned stock brokerage and financial services firm established in 1969. For 50 years we have worked with thousands of clients who have chosen Brighton Securities for their financial needs. For all our clients, both individuals and businesses, we offer a full complement of financial services and products. Our focus is on meeting the unique needs of each client. Brighton Securities will celebrate its 50th anniversary this year as the No. 1 small employer on the Rochester, NY 2019 Top Workplaces list. A link to the top workplace article can be found here - https://www.democratandchronicle.com/story/money/business/2019/03/27/top-workplaces-small-employer-winner-brighton-securities/2873308002
About Brighton Securities:
Brighton Securities is a local, independently owned stock brokerage and financial services firm that was established in 1969. For over forty years, we have worked with thousands of clients and are delighted by the number of our clients' children and even grandchildren who choose Brighton Securities for their financial needs.
For all our investors, both individuals and corporations, we offer the full complement of financial services and products. Our focus is on building financial programs that serve the unique needs of each client.
Brighton Securities has its 50th anniversary to celebrate this year — and we will do it as the No. 1 small employer on the Rochester, NY 2019 Top Workplaces list. A link to the top workplace article can be found here - https://www.democratandchronicle.com/story/money/business/2019/03/27/top-workplaces-small-employer-winner-brighton-securities/2873308002/