“Flexibility, great working environment and room for growth”
Provide administrative support to Financial Advisor. Duties include client service, project based work and general clerical. Project a professional firm image through in-person and phone interaction. Solve problems proactively with an emphasis on accuracy, efficiency and client service.
· Process client and advisor requests on trading and services platform and with outside entities, including follow-up.
· Complete forms for clients to sign.
· Act as back-up to Financial Advisor to open accounts on trading and services platform.
· Maintain relevant knowledge of required forms and supporting documents, firm best practices and general compliance regulations.
· Type documents, scan and attach documents to the server.
· Research and effectively communicate answers to client and advisor requests.
· Liaise with co-workers at Brighton Securities, Account Service Associates at First Clearing, clients, mutual fund wholesalers and outside vendors in person, on the phone and in writing.
· Furnish information to Tax Dept. and Operations for completion of tax returns and collecting tax prep fees.
· Compose and prepare client correspondence.
· Anticipate and respond to problems proactively, efficiently and flexibly.
· Proactively initiate, develop and implement procedures and procedural improvements with an eye to efficiency, technology and client service.
· Set up and coordinate meetings and conferences.
Other projects and responsibilities may be added at the company's discretion.
Job Requirements and Qualifications
Education: Bachelor or Associate Degree required.
Training Requirements (licenses, programs, or certificates): None required. Series 7 and 66 Licenses preferred.
Knowledge Requirements: Knowledge of financial services business, solid basic math and writing skills, expert familiarity with MS Office, scanners, printers and multi-line telephones, effective written and verbal communication skills, organized, efficient, focused, ability to work within a structure/process-oriented environment, ability to prioritize tasks
10+ years as an administrative assistant preferred
Special Information (Travel required, physical requirements, on-call schedules, and so on):
This position may occasionally require overtime work.
About Brighton Securities:
Brighton Securities is a local, independently owned stock brokerage and financial services firm that was established in 1969. For over forty years, we have worked with thousands of clients and are delighted by the number of our clients' children and even grandchildren who choose Brighton Securities for their financial needs.
For all our investors, both individuals and corporations, we offer the full complement of financial services and products. Our focus is on building financial programs that serve the unique needs of each client.