“Flexibility, great working environment and room for growth”
Project a professional firm image through in-person and phone interaction. Solve problems proactively with an emphasis on accuracy, efficiency and client service.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
· Provides CAO/CCO support on a variety of project-related tasks
· Maintains relevant knowledge of required forms and supporting documents, firm best practices and general compliance regulations
· Process requests on trading and services platform and with outside entities, including follow-up.
· Anticipate and respond to problems proactively, efficiently and flexibly.
· Set up and coordinate meetings and conferences
· Liaise with co-workers at Brighton Securities, Account Service Associates at First Clearing, mutual fund wholesalers and outside vendors in person, on the phone and in writing
· Proactively initiate, develop and implement procedures and procedural improvements with an eye to efficiency, technology and client service
· Proactively identify opportunities for operational and improvement.
Proactively seek opportunities to broaden and deepen knowledge base and proficiencies.
· Provides basic support and collaboration in completing analysis, providing ad-hoc reports, information or process mapping, and/or alignment of the business and related resources.
· Provides timely and appropriate communications on work status
· Support the organization through detailed analysis and/or data interrogation.
· Performs other related duties as assigned
· Maintain a pleasant and helpful demeanor with clients and co-workers.
Skills: Ability to create advanced interactive and variable financial models with measurement tools. Intermediate Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, Power Point). Ability to query raw data using multiple tools. Strong interpersonal, written and presentation skills. Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload. Self-starter, needing little motivation or direct supervision.
Education: Associate’s degree required, Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred
Experience Required: More than two (2) years of direct financial analytical experience is expected.
A combination of education and experience will be considered
About Brighton Securities:
Brighton Securities is a local, independently owned stock brokerage and financial services firm that was established in 1969. For over forty years, we have worked with thousands of clients and are delighted by the number of our clients' children and even grandchildren who choose Brighton Securities for their financial needs.
For all our investors, both individuals and corporations, we offer the full complement of financial services and products. Our focus is on building financial programs that serve the unique needs of each client.
Brighton Securities has its 50th anniversary to celebrate this year — and we will do it as the No. 1 small employer on the Rochester, NY 2019 Top Workplaces list. A link to the top workplace article can be found here - https://www.democratandchronicle.com/story/money/business/2019/03/27/top-workplaces-small-employer-winner-brighton-securities/2873308002/