$40,000 to $45,000 Annually (plus commission)
Vision, Medical, Dental
Why Work Here?
“We're a company of people who believe in our work. We've built a company that's stronger for its diverse perspectives.”
Brightergy is hiring a Sales candidates due to our explosive growth over the past 6 years in our Kansas City office! Our office is in the Crossroads near the Power and Light district. We want intelligent, high energy, articulate, and eager sales professionals seeking both a challenge and a career in a team environment. Our culture is fast-paced, passionate, and fun. We offer an extremely casual work environment (jeans welcome!) and unlimited vacation (that is not a typo - it’s unlimited!). We are seeking top performers who are highly motivated hunters, laser focused on new client acquisition, proven closers, hard-working, driven to be the best, results and goal-oriented, fiercely competitive, and want to be part of a winning culture. Does that sound like you? If so, we want you to come work for us.
- Generate a minimum of 8 net/new, on-site, 60 minute introductory meetings with prospective customers monthly; at the Director level or higher
- Exceed daily (25), weekly (125), monthly (500) cold calls to new prospects, complementing direct email and automated outreach efforts
- Consistent and accurate data contribution to Vault (Salesforce.com)
- Conduct market research for specific geographic sales territories or verticals
- Work in partnership with their Commercial Energy Advisor (Outside Sales Representative) to develop the territory prospect list and convert to qualified prospects / new phone meetings
- Ability to evangelize and articulate the company's vision and values to all key stakeholders with a prospect, especially to Director, VP and C-Level decision makers.
- Able to sell your ideas to other people.
- Maintain detailed knowledge of overall energy markets including solar, energy efficiency, energy management, and energy intelligence platforms. This also includes the competitive landscape and the federal and state incentive programs
- Must possess the polish, pedigree, and etiquette required to choreograph senior level on-site meetings for their CEA, as well as remote meetings when applicable via Google Hangouts, Citrix GoToMeeting, etc.
- Strong business and financial acumen: a comprehensive understanding of deal based financing concepts – Capital Purchase, Solar Power Purchase Agreement (PPA), Payback, Internal Rate of Return (IRR), Return on Investment (ROI), Net Present Value (NPV), and Depreciation.
- Experience in preparing and presenting financial and sales proposals and presentations offering solar power, energy efficiency, energy procurement, management solutions, and energy strategies to current and prospective customers.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision, but at the same time be able to take direction from Sales Management.
- An inherent “make it happen” as well as “hunter and hustle” mentality
- Must have 1 year of Inside Sales experience in a measured production environment; specifically daily calls, monthly appointments or other relevant criteria
- Knowledge of the energy markets; capital improvement energy projects, energy solutions, energy hardware, energy software, or energy management services in the commercial / industrial markets
- Salesforce.com “Pro” & Tech savvy with Google Apps, MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint
Base compensation $40K - $45K depending on experience, On Target Earnings (OTE) $100K+. Variable compensation will be based on the quality and number of appointments set per month, as well as the revenue and gross profit generated by closed deals as a result of the initial appointments set by the MDS. Top performers will earn over $100k.
We’re a collection of thinkers who execute. We are unafraid to do the hard work and thrive inside of that challenge. We’re software developers, accountants, energy geeks, marketers, energy advisors, and project managers who are all focused on empowering our clients to take control of energy.
1627 Main St, Kansas City, MO 64108 STE 201
3 months ago