Bright Haven Hospice is Committed to Holistic Driven Hospice Care
HOSPICE REGISTERED NURSE (RN) FULL TIME (FT)/ PART TIME (PT) Inland Empire (IE)
Are you a Registered Nurse (RN) with Hospice experience or are willing to discover the arena of hospice care? Are you looking for immediate employment as a Hospice Nurse?
We’re looking for a Hospice Nurse who can plan, organize, and direct hospice care. The professional nurse we seek coordinates and directs services that meet the needs of our valued patients, their families, and their loved ones within their respective homes and communities.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Our Hospice Registered Nurse shall have
· A current California RN license
· EITHER a minimum of: (a) one  year experience as a professional nurse within the last three  years; OR (b) have a baccalaureate degree in nursing from a program accredited by the National League for Nursing
· CPR certification
· CA Driver's license
· CA vehicle insurance
· Reliable transportation
· Ability to work independently while also working in a team-oriented environment
· Complete an initial, comprehensive and ongoing comprehensive assessment of patient and family to determine hospice needs.
· Provide professional nursing care by utilizing all elements of nursing process.
· Initiating the plan of care and making necessary revisions as patient status and needs change.
· Developing a care plan that establishes goals based on nursing diagnosis and incorporates palliative nursing actions.
· Include the patient and family in the planning process.
· Initiate appropriate preventive and rehabilitative nursing procedures.
· Administer medications and treatments as prescribed by the physician in the physician's plan of care.
· Provide health care instructions to the patient as appropriate per assessment and plan.
· Participates in on-call duties as defined by the on-call policy.
· Ensures arrangements for equipment and other necessary items and services are available.
· Supervises ancillary personnel and delegates responsibilities when required.
· Assumes responsibility for personal growth and development and maintains and upgrades professional knowledge and practice skills through attendance and participation in continuing education and in-service classes.
· Fulfills the obligation of requested and/or accepted case assignments.
· Actively participates in quality assessment performance improvement teams and activities.
The description above is intended to be a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. The incumbents may be requested to perform job-related tasks other than those stated in this description.
Our ideal candidate has a desire to be trained, a hunger for ongoing education, and an aptitude for following instructions. If you can see yourself as THE NURSE we’re searching for, then email your résumé TODAY for immediate consideration.
If you are interested in becoming part of our team, please email your resume to: applications@ brighthavenhospice.com
Bright Haven Hospice Admin
COVID-19 considerations: All employees are provided PPE routinely.