, a premier Lead Generation and Sales and Marketing Automation company, is looking to hire a BI Analyst. This is a 6 to 12 month contract role in the Dallas, TX area. Candidates outside of area are welcome to apply, but travel and living expenses will not be reimbursed.
The chosen contractor will work with a development team responsible for improvements to and new feature development for a proprietary enterprise platform used by Fortune 100 companies.
The BI Analyst will have overall responsibilities for the specification, development, implementation, support, and documentation of key business subject areas, reports/requests and dashboards using the LogiXML tool
as a bolt-on to our Sales and Marketing Automation platform, Channel Avenue.
The candidate applies knowledge of database organization, knowledge of the LogiXML tool, and knowledge of the technology indirect sales channel along with sound analytical skills and business intelligence / data warehouse best practices to support expanding the Business Intelligence solutions geared towards our VAR and Vendor clients.Responsibilities:
Skills & Qualifications:
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal users to analyze information needs and functional requirements
- Translate business requirements into easily understood reporting / analytical requirements and create functional specifications document
- Document key performance indicators, their related definitions and business rules
- Work as a liaison for Business Intelligence initiatives between business users and IT Team members
- Create documentation as necessary during all phases of Business Intelligence project implementation
- Develop Use Case diagrams as necessary
The applicant should also possess the following traits:
- Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- The proven ability to plan and manage multiple projects and meet deadlines is required.
- Must have the ability to work in both a team environment as well as ability to work independently with minimal direction.
- 3+ years of experience working with business intelligence tools and technologies including Business intelligence request and dashboard design concepts and methodologies or significant relevant experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong MySQL knowledge
- LogiXML is a plus
- Must be detailed oriented
- Enjoy working with others in a team atmosphere.
- Prefer a small-business, fast paced working environment.
- Have a positive attitude and work with integrity.
*Please, no 3rd-parties, direct applicants only.