“Forward thinking company, with an awesome culture and collaborative environment.”
We are currently seeking an Account Coordinator to join our dynamic team in Fort Lee, NJ as part of the Agency Business Development Team serving our clients!
This position will require that the successful candidate assist in the day-to-day administration of marketing, public relations and advertising initiatives to attract potential customers and retain existing ones. This includes maintaining a high level of awareness with client activities, detail-oriented program and project management and professional communication with key client contacts, account directors, client service managers, sales teams and marketing teams in order to promote sales growth and customer satisfaction for the organization.
Come make an impact by:
· Driving revenue for multiple company products;
· Collaborating with cross-functional teams to drive demand;
· Serving as main contact during post-integration processes;
· Fielding and processing internal information requests;
· Communicating with clients in a professional, efficient and consultative manner;
· Attending to the needs of the client and continually seeking ways to add value to the client relationship;
· Serving as support to the agency business development team serving our clients.
Why you will make an impact:
· You are a strategic thinker, with the ability to translate marketer needs into compelling concepts and solutions;
· You are comfortable and proficient with the entire sales cycle including face-to-face meetings, pricing and services offered;
· You have at least 2 years’ relevant experience;
· You possess superb organizational, written and verbal communication skills;
· You have an in-depth understanding of digital media and consumer behavior;
· You have strong relationship building skills;
· You have proven collaboration skills, with the ability to lead cross-functional teams to achieve sales results;
· You have a strong presence with the ability to overcome objections;
· You consistently achieve established goals;
· You have a strong working knowledge of the third party data landscape;
· You are a passionate student of online media best practices and trends.
What Bridge marketing offers you:
· An opportunity to further develop your skills and experience in a supportive and collaborative environment;
· An opportunity to succeed, but also the opportunity to fail, learn and grow;
· An opportunity to work with and impact our entire organization and our clients’ success;
· An opportunity to collaborate with cross-functional teams;
· An opportunity to continue to pursue your passion for online media best practices and trends;
· An opportunity to impact our evolving company and corporate culture;
· Professional growth and development – especially within the data landscape;
· Competitive salary, compensation structure and benefits package;
· An enjoyable and evolving culture where snacks, pizza Wednesday’s, free lunch daily, and casual attire are only the beginning for this forward thinking, very cool company.
Bridge Marketing provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the Company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics.
Consumers are changing the way they engage with media, data is changing the way brands communicate with consumers, and Bridge Marketing is at the center powering that change through our campaign management, data and technology solutions helping our clients connect to the right audience across all devices. We are continually investing in our ability to meet our clients’ evolving digital marketing needs and produce marketing solutions. Since our founding in 2010, we have partnered with leading brands and agencies, offering cost-effective data solutions and targeted digital marketing campaigns. We are continuously creating innovative technologies and custom solutions to better understand consumers and reach custom audiences across all devices. As an industry leader, we strive for greatness in product leadership and hiring innovative people to realize our growth strategies.
We offer an environment that enables our team to demonstrate their capabilities, focus on their work and create value. At Bridge, you're encouraged to take a creative and individual approach to challenges with strong emphasis placed on performance and skill—and equal, merit-based opportunities across the board. We want our colleagues to grow with our business. That's why we provide industry leading benefits and perks, as well as the opportunity to continue to shape and mold our corporate culture. Sometimes we’re presented with an opportunity to make a difference we never imagined. Here, you get that opportunity every day! Come join the team that delivers client success all the time, one client at a time!