“We are growing company providing great oportunities.”
Multifamily Administrative Assistant
We are hiring for a motivated experienced Administrative Maintenance Assistant for a Multifamily Management organization. We serve several properties in the Denver Metro area. Our Team strives for timely and accurate response to our customers. The Administrative Maintenance Assistant position is an important addition to our team. We offer competitive benefits and room to grow within the company.
· Assist maintenance managers with scheduling work orders, make ready and rehab projects
· Review completed work orders for accuracy and edit as needed
· Update and maintain work flow chart in office
· Review and submit time sheets for all maintenance staff on a weekly basis
· Ensure all work orders are addressed and completed in a timely manner
· Communicate with tenants on work order requests
· Schedule with subcontractor vendors as needed
· Input data into Property Management/Maintenance software
· Other duties as assigned
· 1 Year experience in administrative experience.
· Ability to work independently with high quality standard of work
· Ability to handle conflict resolution with a high level of customer service
· Ability to work flexible hours to suit the needs of the team
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Proficiency in Appfolio or similar property management software preferred
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
· Organization and planning
· Attention to detail and able to prioritize
· Stress tolerance
· Ability to have fun
We are a growing apartment management company, with over 30 properties, and 700 units. We offer competitive wages, benefits - Medical, and Retirement, PTO, and paid holidays. Hours are flexible based on 40 hour work week.
Other applicants: 20+
20+ other people applied to this job.
Posted date: 8 days ago