$50,000 to $55,000 Annually
401K, Dental, Life, Medical
Why Work Here?
“We are growing company providing great oportunities.”
The role of the Maintenance Manager is to ensure quality work through oversight and managerial support for the portfolio of properties assigned. The Maintenance Manager is chiefly responsible for managing Maintenance Supervisors and must have constant communication with the Property Managers. The Maintenance Manager will oversee the maintenance of the properties, while providing supervision and assistance to other Maintenance Technicians. The Maintenance Manager will have to communicate with property owners from time to time to prepare renovation budgets, and report on maintenance performance and apartment turns as it relates to the annual approved budget received from the manager and property owner.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Responsible for operation of the physical property within the scope and parameters of the Management Plan
- Responsible for maintenance as well as renovations and various aspects of new construction
- Establish, implement, train, and monitor maintenance guidelines for the maintenance teams, including, but not limited to, safety on the job, preventative maintenance, make ready, scheduling and budgeting techniques,
- Ensures prompt and efficient service by the maintenance teams to all residents
- Generates budgets for capital expenditure projects from Owner initiatives or lender/State/Local requirements
- Participates in scheduling and preventative maintenance planning
- Participates in annual budget planning and provides input to vendor selection
- Participates in due diligence efforts as assigned
- Provide constructive verbal feedback to Property Manager about property and maintenance team members
- Meet weekly with management team and field supervisors. Be willing to provide input and suggestions on improving performance and service to the company clients.
- Perform any other related duties as required or assigned
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Must have excellent organizational and administrative skills
- Ability to read and interpret technical and procedural manuals and regulations
- Must be able to effectively use Appfolio, Excel, Word and Office 365
- Must be able to effectively communicate with all levels of individuals in a professional and courteous manner.
- Must possess an extensive working knowledge of all aspects of multifamily property maintenance
- Construction knowledge preferred
- Minimum of two years’ experience as a maintenance supervisor in the multi-family field is required
- High School diploma or equivalent
REQUIRED CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- Bi-lingual preferred
- HVAC Certification required
Provides general oversight to maintenance teams as indirect reports.
Maintenance Supervisor/Management: 3 years (Required)
Company Vehicle (Van) with Gas Card
Health Insurance – Medical and Dental
About BRC Multifamily Management:
We are a growing Property Management Company, with over 32 properties, and 750 units. We offer competitive wages, benefits - Medical, and Retirement, PTO, and paid holidays. Hours are flexible based on 40 hour work week.