Are you presently serving on Active Duty? If Yes, please continue.
Bradley-Morris, Incorporated is dedicated to providing free professional individualized career placement service to Active Duty US Armed Forces servicemen and women who are proudly serving our Nation and undergoing military transition (separation or retirement). Bradley-Morris, Inc., expertly introduces them to outstanding civilian career opportunities in Corporate America.
We continuously seek transitioning Active Duty military personnel who presently serve in a variety of highly technical military fields:
- Heavy Wheel Vehicle / Aircraft Mechanics and Heavy Equipment repair
- Machinist Mates
- Naval Nuclear ELT, ET, EM, MM
- Gas Turbine Engine Techs / Mechs
- Component-level Electronics Technicians
- Avionics and Biomedical Equipment Repair Technicians
- Power Generator / Power Distribution Mechanics
- Ground Support / Construction Equipment Mechanics
- GSE / GSM Techs/Mechs
- PMEL / TMDE Techs
- Steam and Diesel Engine Mechanics
- Aviation and Marine Engine / Auxiliary Systems Maintenance
This requisition represents numerous career opportunities for locations across the United States. The many career opportunities for those soon leaving the Armed Forces are available for highly skilled mechanics and technicians with outstanding military experience and superior performance evaluations and service records.
Excellent competitive compensation, salary and career opportunities exist with companies who seek to hire their next generation of technicians, supervisors, and managers.
View our BMI Info Video: http://youtu.be/PJobabc0V0g
So, if you are serving on active duty in any of the above technical career fields, (1) submit your resume and (2) answer our online interview completely to receive immediate consideration.
Delivering Military-Experienced Candidates to America’s Top Companies