We have an exciting opportunity available to join a growing company as a Regional Sales Representative! This newly created position will be responsible for primarily for growing existing accounts but will also open new accounts. The Regional Sales Representative will work closely with a team of Inside Sales Operations Representatives who will generate the quote and present it to the prospect. Because growing our share within existing accounts is critical to our success, to achieve these objectives the Regional Sales Representative must demonstrate exceptional skills in account relationship management, business opportunity development and deal closing.Responsibilities:
- Sell and Generate Demand; Promote and sell the entire suite of Boston Centerless product and service offerings. This will involve the ability to sell the total cost advantages of doing business with Boston Centerless.
- Generation of RFQ’s from Existing Accounts: Maximize the RFQ activity with existing accounts to ensure repeat business and develop incremental new opportunities that arise.
- Achieve forecasted Key Account revenue targets: An annual revenue forecast for each account will be rolled up into an aggregate sales target. The Regional Sales Representative will generate revenues to meet the forecasted target from the specific group of accounts.
- Account Development: The goal for every account is to meet or exceed the forecast revenue for the year. This objective can be met through the successful maintenance of the existing business at each account in combination with the vigilant identification and development of new business opportunities as they occur.
- Minimum 3 years successful experience in outside or inside sales in business to business value added sales. Metals or metals distribution strongly preferred.
- BA/BS strongly preferred.
- A proven ability to form strong relationships with customers that results in long term revenue generation.
- Leadership skills that facilitate the guidance and direction of others within the organization to accomplish sales and account development objectives.
- Excellent communications skills in written form, over the phone and in personal communications.
- A tenacious desire to identify and resolve issues that stand in the way of account development.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Strong time management skills.
- Good skills in the use of business software such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Past use of Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Miller-Heiman LAMP a definite plus.
- Some limited overnight travel; likely less than 10%.
- A history of operating with a strong sense of integrity that is consistent with the Boston Centerless T.I.T.E. Value System.
About Boston Centerless:
Boston Centerless is an industry leader in supplying precision ground bar materials and grinding services, specializing in extremely close tolerances. We provide solutions to customers to enhance their manufacturing processes all over the world in a variety of industries including medical devices, aerospace, and automotive. Established more than 50 years ago with a commitment to delivering outstanding value no matter if the end product being manufactured is a spinal implant, fuel injection valve seat or fluid control component, the end result is always a high quality product.
Posted 4 years ago