Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open IT Manager Jobs in Woburn, MA
REPORTS TO: Controller
We are seeking an IT Manager on a full time temp to perm basis. This role is responsible for executing the technological execution of the strategic vision to enable the company to achieve our growth objectives. Our growth objectives are determined by our leadership team and IT priorities are established collaboratively by our IT steering team. Technological drivers of our business are our investments in our ERP application Made 2 Manage and our recently implemented CRM application Microsoft Dynamics. The IT manager role will require broad, and deep knowledge of these tools and how to best utilize these critical systems, as well as the technological backbone that supports the organization in as efficient and effective manner as possible. The IT manager role will research, recommend, and procure future investments in our infrastructure, and applications that will support the company’s organic and acquisitive growth initiatives.
REQUIREMENTS / BACKGROUND:
- Experience managing ERP systems (Made 2 Manage) and CRM applications (Microsoft Dynamics), (or similar ERP or CRM applications) and most importantly how to leverage and utilize these systems to support growth objectives
- Command and expertise in Microsoft Suite of Products, including SQL, Operating Systems, Desktop Applications, Networking, and Cloud Computing.
- Knowledge of information system planning, security administration, capacity planning, cost benefit analysis, due diligence, and expansion and integration management.
- Experience in a collaborative environment with the ability to work effectively with an IT steering committee, and partnering with the leadership team.
- Financially astute, able to present compelling investment options, operating budget, and manage day-to-day operational complexities of our IT systems.
- Inquisitive technologically minded, constantly surveying emerging technological advancements, and recommending solutions that allow us to operate more efficiently and effectively.
- Customer centric focused both internally and externally, constantly measuring performance against explicit high performance expectations.
- Manage our ERP system (Made 2 Manage) and our CRM applications (Microsoft Dynamics) and execute a roadmap for the company to efficiently and effectively leverage the full capability of these investments.
- Support the IT infrastructure and our user base with the use of Microsoft Suite of Products, including SQL, Operating Systems, Desktop Applications, Network, and Cloud computing.
- Be the key IT resource in our IT related information system planning, security administration, capacity planning, cost benefit analysis, due diligence, expansion and integration initiatives
- Collaborative with our IT steering committee, partner with the leadership team, and execute the tactics to support the direction of the steering team and the needs of our user base.
- Present compelling investment options, prepare the operating budget and manage the day-to-day operational complexities of our IT systems.
- Provide end user technical and application support and handle repetitive, day to day operational tasks (i.e. server support and maintenance, desktop support and other infrastructure needs)
- Configure and administer Email, phone systems and lines, oversee security access and cameras, optimize utilization of remote access capabilities.
- Advice on new hardware and or cloud based specifications to meet appropriate needs, procure new equipment and services, and install and maintain equipment and services to insure longevity and effectiveness of all investments and vendor relationships.
- Manage all external vendors that support our infrastructure, applications, and operating systems, and implement appropriate service level agreements, disaster recovery protocols, and preventative maintenance plans are in place prepare the organization and support the continuity of all systems.
- Manage all internal technology resources, coordinate efforts, and allocate resources appropriately to insure the needs of each department are being met and properly represented in strategic discussions.
- Continually monitor technology advancements, trends, and best practices to ensure we are implementing and executing solutions that exceed our internal and external customer expectations.
- Develop IT governance policies and procedures according to best practices, and ensure the governance model is adhered to throughout the organization.
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive personal and critical information contained within the network or transmitted via the network, and develop appropriate systems to monitor any breach of security within our systems.
- Plan and administer the IT budget for staff, equipment, materials, and supplies.
- Assist with on-going projects and other duties as required.
- Customer Service Oriented
- Problem-Solving Expertise
- Influencing Capabilities
- Change Agent
About Boston Centerless:
We're 21st century artisans - utilizing state-of-the-art technology and old-world craftsmanship to provide precision metal bars, pre-production blanks and material preparation services to companies machining high precision components for a host of industries like medical device and automotive - helping them achieve success through streamlined operational excellence.
Posted 4 years ago
Browse IT Manager jobs in Woburn, Massachusetts: