Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Business Intelligence Analyst Jobs in Woburn, MA
Business Intelligence Analyst - Temp to Perm
Why Work Here?
“Come join our growing team!!”
REQUIREMENTS / BACKGROUND:
- Experience and understanding of the core functions of ERP systems (Made 2 Manage) and CRM applications (Microsoft Dynamics), (or similar ERP or CRM applications) and how to integrate a BI strategy using these structured repositories of information
- Thorough knowledge of data architecture and data management principles.
- Deep understanding of database systems including both relational and OLAP designs.
- Proven experience in business intelligence and data analytics.
- Relevant experience with UI development and/or BI data visualization techniques
- Thorough working knowledge of statistical data analysis.
- Excellent priority and time management skills; can effectively implement multiple projects.
- Strong SQL and report development and optimization experience.
- Ability to organize information in an effective manner, to showcase relationships, qualities, quantities, and priorities, in a non-trivial but accessible and impactful manner.
- Proficient experience using Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint in a Windows operating system.
- Anticipate customers’ analytic needs and proactively conceptualize and champion high-value Business Intelligence solutions.
- Understand Key Performance Measures and Indicators that drive company measurement, reporting and analytics across key data sources, Operations/Logistics, HR, IT/Systems, Sales and Marketing.
- Use data mining, model building, and other analytical techniques to develop and maintain customer segmentation and predictive models to drive or inform the business
- Collaborate with business partners to learn business processes and capture requirements relative to proposed solutions.
- Lead the design, development, and implementation of complex customer analytic solutions by applying expert level understanding of Business Intelligence best practices.
- Apply a rich background in systems and data analysis to conduct in-depth evaluation of source system data and processes, recommends and implements data quality improvement processes and initiatives
- Use industry standard modeling tools to generate richly documented, creatively designed data models.
- Develops Extraction, Transformation and Loading (ETL) processes to acquire and load data from internal and external sources.
- Represents the IT team through interaction with business users or business analyst to gather reporting and analytic requirements, including partnering in development or providing training
- Respond to high priority requests from senior business leaders.
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art/industry relevant tools, techniques, and equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Strong Planning Capability
- Customer Service Oriented
- Problem-Solving Expertise
- Influencing Capabilities
- Change Agent, Open Thinker and Executer
- Strategically Minded
- Understands Confidentiality
About Boston Centerless:
We're 21st century artisans - utilizing state-of-the-art technology and old-world craftsmanship to provide precision metal bars, pre-production blanks and material preparation services to companies machining high precision components for a host of industries like medical device and automotive - helping them achieve success through streamlined operational excellence.
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Business Intelligence Analyst jobs in Woburn, Massachusetts:
Business Intelligence Developer
Global Technical Talent in Woburn, MA
Posted 15 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Business Intelligence Director NEW!
Strategic Employment Partners in Cambridge, MA
Posted 15 hours ago on ZipRecruiter
Business Intelligence Analyst (Tableau) NEW!
Mimecast in Watertown, MA
Posted yesterday on iCIMS