Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Business Intelligence Analyst Jobs in Woburn, MA
Business Intelligence Analyst - Temp to Perm
REQUIREMENTS / BACKGROUND:
- Experience and understanding of the core functions of ERP systems (Made 2 Manage) and CRM applications (Microsoft Dynamics), (or similar ERP or CRM applications) and how to integrate a BI strategy using these structured repositories of information
- Thorough knowledge of data architecture and data management principles.
- Deep understanding of database systems including both relational and OLAP designs.
- Proven experience in business intelligence and data analytics.
- Relevant experience with UI development and/or BI data visualization techniques
- Thorough working knowledge of statistical data analysis.
- Excellent priority and time management skills; can effectively implement multiple projects.
- Strong SQL and report development and optimization experience.
- Ability to organize information in an effective manner, to showcase relationships, qualities, quantities, and priorities, in a non-trivial but accessible and impactful manner.
- Proficient experience using Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint in a Windows operating system.
- Anticipate customers’ analytic needs and proactively conceptualize and champion high-value Business Intelligence solutions.
- Understand Key Performance Measures and Indicators that drive company measurement, reporting and analytics across key data sources, Operations/Logistics, HR, IT/Systems, Sales and Marketing.
- Use data mining, model building, and other analytical techniques to develop and maintain customer segmentation and predictive models to drive or inform the business
- Collaborate with business partners to learn business processes and capture requirements relative to proposed solutions.
- Lead the design, development, and implementation of complex customer analytic solutions by applying expert level understanding of Business Intelligence best practices.
- Apply a rich background in systems and data analysis to conduct in-depth evaluation of source system data and processes, recommends and implements data quality improvement processes and initiatives
- Use industry standard modeling tools to generate richly documented, creatively designed data models.
- Develops Extraction, Transformation and Loading (ETL) processes to acquire and load data from internal and external sources.
- Represents the IT team through interaction with business users or business analyst to gather reporting and analytic requirements, including partnering in development or providing training
- Respond to high priority requests from senior business leaders.
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art/industry relevant tools, techniques, and equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Strong Planning Capability
- Customer Service Oriented
- Problem-Solving Expertise
- Influencing Capabilities
- Change Agent, Open Thinker and Executer
- Strategically Minded
- Understands Confidentiality
About Boston Centerless:
We're 21st century artisans - utilizing state-of-the-art technology and old-world craftsmanship to provide precision metal bars, pre-production blanks and material preparation services to companies machining high precision components for a host of industries like medical device and automotive - helping them achieve success through streamlined operational excellence.
Posted 4 years ago
Browse Business Intelligence Analyst jobs in Woburn, Massachusetts:
Business Intelligence Analyst
Strategic Employment Partners in Boston, MA
Posted 9 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Data Analytics SME - Business intelligence tools
Diverse Lynx LLC in Boston, MA
Posted 15 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Analyst: Business Intelligence/Competitive Intelligence
Bulletin Intelligence in Boston, MA
Posted 6 days ago on ZipRecruiter