Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Our success is based exclusively on the performance and the qualifications of our employees. Whether you have experience or just a strong desire to learn and start your HVAC career in a supportive working environment, we invite you to turn our history of success into your professional success story.
- Provide phone and email based trouble shooting and applications assistance to contractors, dealers, engineers and sales staff.
- Start and maintain accurate and detailed computer based electronic records of calls.
- Review technical material to verify correctness.
- Provide trouble shooting and applications support internally to Customer Service Team and outside sales representatives.
- Provide peer level guidance and technical knowledge to others within area(s) of technical expertise.
- Perform other duties as requested and required.
- Occasional travel required.
- Once trained, work schedule will be Monday - Friday, 10:00am - 6:30pm, but may change to 11:30am - 8:00pm.
- High School diploma or GED.
- 2+ years of technician experience and/or experience troubleshooting mechanical/electrical products over the phone or in person.
- A minimum keyboarding speed of 25 WPM is required.
- 1+ years of experience using MS Office.
- 1+ years of experience communicating with customers over the phone or in person.
- Strong customer orientation, communication skills and ability to function as a member of a team.
- Organization, attention to detail, and an overall sense of urgency and ownership.
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to take initiative.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, or Outlook.
- A positive attitude and mindset to achieve individual and departmental goals.
- Knowledge of fuel combustion, heat exchange/transfer, fluid transfer, fresh air and exhaust systems.
- Direct experience in domestic hot water systems, hydronic heating system, solar thermal system, or other space heating system.
- HVAC experience or other mechanical experience with system piping and venting, combustion, natural gas or oil burner experience.
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
3 months ago