Suburban Philadelphia Marketing Communications firm is seeking a top-notch web developer to head up our interactive division. This full-time position awaits the individual who possesses a superb work ethic, strong communication skills and the desire to produce work that surpasses expectations on a daily basis. To join our fast-paced, highly creative and energetic, results driven team, you must meet the following requirements:
* Experience developing and implementing customized Content Management Systems including: WordPress, Joomla and Drupal
* An ability to hand code with HTML & CSS
* Knowledge of coding HTML email blasts and familiarity with their limitations
* MySQL and PHP scripting abilities
* Experience with taking a PhotoShop layout, slicing it up and coding it into a custom website
* Familiar working with WHM and cPanel for administration of hosted accounts
* Experience working with Flash and ActionScript
* Knowledge of the Clip-Share platform a plus
* Strong understanding of streaming video
* Experience developing mobile solutions
* App development is big PLUS
Our firm has been setting organizations into motion for more than 25 years. We understand and embrace the challenges and intricacies of the evolving media marketplace to bring our clients fresh, cutting-edge, creative solutions. Today, we offer a comprehensive, integrated marketing approach that begins with fully understanding our clients goals and that ends with strategic solutions, on-point messaging and award-winning creative – all designed to deliver the results they demand. Our clients count on us to solve their sales and marketing challenges and help them succeed.
And we will count on you to help us continue delivering stellar service. If you are up to the challenge we want to hear from you.
Email your resume and samples to email@example.com.
About Booth Bay Creative:
Booth Bay Creative is a full-service strategic, creative marketing firm that focuses on the B2B sector and delivers result-driven marketing solutions.
Posted 5 years ago