Key Areas of Responsibility:
• Plan and prepare for well site operations, actively participate in job planning and design.
• Supervise Third Party Wireline Service crews in assembly, calibration, and operation of equipment.
• Develop and apply knowledge of current and future technologies and operating procedures pertaining to Company equipment and tools to ensure maximum operational efficiency.
• To actively promote and comply with the Company and client HSE, operational and QA procedures and work instructions to ensure a safe and efficient operation.
• Provide troubleshooting support and direction as required.
• Promote direct and ongoing communication with designated client representatives throughout operation, inform client of any unusual conditions noted at the well.
• Ensure all well site operations are conducted to the satisfaction of the client, foster and maintain superior customer relations by establishing confidence in service quality.
• Prepare timely and accurate job reports, logs, data files or other documentation as required by client.
• Schedule and oversee regular servicing and maintenance of assigned tools and equipment.
• Perform various other duties and activities as assigned.
• Minimum 2+ years prior Cased Hole Supervisor experience in an Oilfield Services environment
• Demonstrated leadership abilities including direct supervision responsibilities as well as coordinating logistics of personnel and/or equipment
• Superior customer service skills with excellent planning and organizational abilities, with the ability to take initiative and prioritize multiple projects
• Ability to work effectively under pressure in a fast paced, diverse environment
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
• Proven mechanical aptitude
• Ability to travel Internationally is required
• Clean Driver’s Abstract
• Selected candidates will be required to successfully pass a Pre-Employment Drug & Alcohol Screen as well as a Physical Assessment
• Preference will be given to those candidates with current tickets including: H2S, 1st Aid & CPR, WHMIS, PST
About Blue Spark Energy:
Blue Spark Energy is an Oil and Gas service provider based in Calgary, Alberta. We are committed to delivering superior well service solutions to our clients through our leading edge technology combined with the delivery expertise of our operations and support staff.
At Blue Spark Energy, we value and reward the creativity, integrity and innovation of our employees. In return for your commitment and contributions, we are excited to offer our employees:
¢ A competitive compensation package
¢ Comprehensive benefits package with immediate enrolment upon hire
¢ Opportunities for continuous growth and development
¢ An engaging and dynamic small company culture
Posted 4 years ago
Government and Community,