Sorry, this job was closed 8 months ago. See all open Business Development Jobs in Palo Alto, CA
Business Development/Alliance Manager
This position provides the opportunity to play a key role in a rapidly growing and successful technology business. Blue Medora’s partnerships have fueled our strong growth and continue to be a differentiator in the marketplace. In addition, this role will provide the opportunity to form strong working relationships with our world class network of existing technology partners in the IT industry. This role will provide a huge variety of challenging & interesting work every day, and will involve extensive interaction with both internal and external team.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop close working relationships at all levels of the partner organization to ensure successful growth of Blue Medora portfolio.
- Work with existing partners to define and execute joint sales and go to market programs.
- Serve as a key member of the Business Development team in helping to define and deliver the joint solution set and supporting collateral.
- Engage with the partners Product and Marketing teams to influence Blue Medora’s product plans and positioning.
- Execute the strategic business development plan while working with key internal stakeholders.
- Identify specific customer segments and industry verticals to approach with a joint value proposition.
- Position Blue Medora products for internal use by the partner organization.
- Ensure that Blue Medora is seen as a key valued part of the partner’s product strategy.
- Understand the technical requirements of our partners and work closely with the internal development team to guide the direction of our product offerings.
- Prepare and give business reviews to the senior management team.
- Manage complex contract negotiations and serve as a liaison corporate team.
- The right person will possess 7-10+ years of sales, business development and program management experience.
- Demonstrated ability to engage with and influence all levels of an organization.
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross functional audiences.
- Experience working within the enterprise software development industry is highly desired.
- Prior experience working with key companies in the Enterprise IT industry preferred. (VMWare, Cisco, SAP, NetApp, EMC, etc.)
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
- Proven ability to work independently and in a remote location
- San Francisco Bay area preferred
About Blue Medora:
At Blue Medora we create tools for monitoring and managing enterprise hardware and applications. Our developers, QA, and IT collaborate within an Agile framework, but we're not dogmatic about it. We have venture funding, but we have personal lives, too. We also encourage and set aside time for developers to create tooling and applications to improve our workflows.
Posted date: 9 months ago
Browse Business Development jobs in Palo Alto, California:
VP Business Development
Kain Colasanto in Santa Clara, CA
Posted 19 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Business Development Manager
Duarte in Santa Clara, CA
Posted 18 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Business Development Manager - Entry Level Sales NEW!
ADI in Mountain View, CA
Posted 19 hours ago on ZipRecruiter