“Lots of room for growth, very good benefits and state of the art workplace!”
BlastOne is a family owned & run business that is growing fast globally and looking for top talent to join our dynamic fast paced family!
What makes us great is phenomenal staff who fit our fantastic culture! We believe in paying well and offering great benefits in order to attract the best talent.
What we do: BlastOne is a leading global manufacturer of Abrasive Blasting and Painting Facilities to a range of different industries. A fast-growing part of our business is Robotic Blast Facilities.
This role reports to the Technical Services Manager.
Points of responsibility include:
· Oversee install of robots in accordance with manufacturers recommendations
· Commission robot and control system in accordance with manufacturers recommendations
· Troubleshoot and resolve issues with control boards, servo driven robots, drive systems, controls programming issues, etc
· Role includes travel of +/- 50% of the time, mainly in the US.
· Electrical or mechanical engineering degree
· Extensive experience working with controls, control logic and PLC programming
· Experience working with robots
· Mechanical aptitude
· Familiar with industrial environments and heavy equipment.
· Ability to interface with customers and create value for the company
· Ability to work with suppliers in Europe afterhours
The Perks working at BlastOne
· Great family culture with a meaningful mission
· Flexible time off
· Generous 401k policy
· Industry leading Health Insurance & benefits program
· Ability to put your personal stamp on the success of a company
Personality / Core Value Requirements
BlastOne is a unique company. We have a strong, close-knit team of hard working, caring professionals who have a passion for supporting our customers. We are a third-generation family business and we are dedicated to growing for generations to come. To accomplish this, we take great effort to ensure that the members we add to our team will contribute positively to the great culture we already have.
We’re happy – but we spell it HAPIEE which is an acronym for our core values and beliefs:
- H: Humility
- A: We’re Agile – we move and work quickly and are flexible – we change quick.
- P: We’re positive, outgoing and Passionate! Our favorite phrase is ‘CAN DO!’
- I: We act with Integrity at all times.
- E: We Execute – we do what we say we will do.
- E: We always operate with Excellence and with a hard work ethic.
About Blast-One International:
Blast-One International is a leading global supplier to the Abrasive Blasting & Protective Coatings Industry. BlastOne sells Abrasives and sells and rents Surface Preparation & Painting Equipment. BlastOne Industrial Solutions supplies and installs large industrial facilities such as Abrasive Blasting Booths, Spray Painting Booths, Automated Powdercoating Lines, Dust Collectors, etc.