Your feedback helps keep ZipRecruiter safe.
Learn more about how to recognize common online scams
“Lots of room for growth, very good benefits and state of the art workplace!”
BlastOne is a family owned & run business that is growing fast globally and looking for top talent to join our dynamic fast paced family!
What makes us great is phenomenal staff who fit our fantastic culture! We believe in paying well and offering great benefits in order to attract the best talent.
What we do: BlastOne is a leading global manufacturer of Abrasive Blasting and Painting Facilities to a range of different industries.
Hiring fantastic people is our key to growth. We hire top talent who shares our values!
This role reports to the Director of Operations. This is a hands-on role and the overall mission of this role is to take 100% responsibility for the successful installation and commissioning of BlastOne projects to which you are assigned.
Points of responsibility include:
· Take over ownership for the execution of the installation and commissioning on site.
· Must take personal ownership for customer satisfaction.
· Perform troubleshooting and root cause analysis in response to customer’s field service needs. Execute preventative and corrective maintenance on site.
· Maintain on site Field Service Project Log to allow collect data for continuous improvement.
· Support continuous development and cost reduction efforts by proving feedback and lessons learned.
· Be involved in the planning portion of the project in collaboration with the Engineering and Project Management teams to ensure designs are evaluated for ease of installation and commissioning.
· Communicate effectively and professionally with customers both during the project planning and on site phases of the project.
· Manage change order process on site and work with Project Management to ensure proper billing.
· Help to develop Field Service and Site Management processes.
· Install new blast robotic systems in blast booths
· Perform preventive or corrective maintenance on blast robotic systems
· Evaluate the efficiency and reliability of blast robotic systems, reprogramming and/or calibrating to achieve maximum efficiency
· Travel around 70-80% plus of the time
· Minimum 3+ years’ experience leading the installation and commissioning of large construction or industrial equipment projects which are valued at $100k or greater
· Associates degree in an electrical discipline is preferred
· Commercial HVAC Experience is a plus
· Experience working with PLCs is preferred
· Must demonstrate the ability to read and understand mechanical and electrical Engineering design and assembly drawings
· Must have a solid understanding and appreciation for site safety policies and procedures.
· Must have strong leadership abilities and “thick skin” to manage multiple subcontractors on a job site. Must be able to effective resolve conflicts.
· Must be able to demonstrate excellent organizational & critical thinking skills
· Must have a high sense of urgency and ability to “get it done” on site. Customer uptime is critical.
· Must have ability to switch focus from big picture to detailed troubleshooting tasks at a moment’s notice
· Must be able to demonstrate ability to effectively communicate at all levels
· Must be able to demonstrate a solid grasp of basic computer systems: Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.
· Must be able to demonstrate strong attention to detail
· Must be able to demonstrate excellent task and time management skills
The Perks working at BlastOne
· Great family culture with a meaningful mission
· Flexible time off
· Generous 401k policy
· Industry leading Health Insurance & benefits program
· Ability to put your personal stamp on the success of a company
Personality / Core Value Requirements
BlastOne is a unique company. We have a strong, close-knit team of hard working, caring professionals who have a passion for supporting our customers. We are a third-generation family business and we are dedicated to growing for generations to come. To accomplish this, we take great effort to ensure that the members we add to our team will contribute positively to the great culture we already have.
We’re happy – but we spell it HAPIEE which is an acronym for our core values and beliefs:
- H: Humility
- A: We’re Agile – we move and work quickly and are flexible – we change quick
- P: We’re positive, outgoing and Passionate! Our favorite phrase is ‘CAN DO!’
- I: We act with Integrity at all times
- E: We Execute – we do what we say we will do
- E: We always operate with Excellence and with a hard work ethi
Blast-One International is a leading global supplier to the Abrasive Blasting & Protective Coatings Industry. BlastOne sells Abrasives and sells and rents Surface Preparation & Painting Equipment. BlastOne Industrial Solutions supplies and installs large industrial facilities such as Abrasive Blasting Booths, Spray Painting Booths, Automated Powdercoating Lines, Dust Collectors, etc.